Sign in to follow this  
Hippie Bowman

The Picture Thread

valerie Inshan wrote:

YAY, that's one awesome spaceship Hippie! You have to take me for a ride one of these days. Hem, I mean, as long as you don't crash us!
:D

I will indeed!  Woot!  Crash free I hope!  LOL!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning all! Posting a pic from my feed. Looks like I was having a hard brainstorming with myself!
:P
 :smileyhappy:

couch.jpg

Awwww!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning all! Posting a pic from my feed. Looks like I was having a hard brainstorming with myself!
:P
 :smileyhappy:

couch.jpg

awww... i hope you feel better today... Hugs **

valerie Inshan wrote:

It may not be important for some (or many) of you, but it is for me: Habemus Papam. And he chose a name I could not cherish more, Francois was my grand father's name. I am not a very reiigious person, but on this special moment, God bless you all.

sistine.jpg

sistine2.jpg

Lol Val, im deeply atheist but if its enough for making you happy, then im happy.

And i agree with you about the name :smileywink:, it was also my grand father's name ... Hes gone long time ago, but he cared for me a lot in my first years... I spent a lot of time with him, and he was so funny and so patient with me... 34 years after he left, i still miss him... He was a worthy person. :heart:

And your pics are impressive... even being atheist, i still apreciate visiting churches, they are usually great pieces of architecture.

These days are a lot busy in RL for me, but i took some minutes to make some snapshots before going to bed.

magie-d

magie-d

And writing a letter with tons of hugs to Val...:smileyhappy:

magie-d

Have a sweet end of day everyone. Hugs to all of you... 

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

It may not be important for some (or many) of you, but it is for me: Habemus Papam. And he chose a name I could not cherish more, Francois was my grand father's name. I am not a very reiigious person, but on this special moment, God bless you all.

sistine.jpg

sistine2.jpg

Yes indeed!  God bless you Val, and God bless us all!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

These days are a lot busy in RL for me, but i took some minutes to make some snapshots before going to bed.

magie-d

magie-d

And writing a letter with tons of hugs to Val...:smileyhappy:

magie-d

Have a sweet end of day everyone. Hugs to all of you... 

Beautiful Trin!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

sistine.jpg

I happened to watch the live TV transmission from Saint Peter's Square.  It was very interesting.  Tens of thousands of people were gathered there (despite the wet weather).

Papal conclave in Sistine Chapel ...

habemus-papam-605031l.jpg

... the white smoke ...

white-smoke.jpg

... and finally Pope Franciscus I on the balcony of Saint Peter's Basilica.  :matte-motes-smile:

Franciscus I.jpg

Jackson Redstar wrote:

goatswood2.jpg

A beautiful place in Sl - Goatswood. Worth a visit for sure!

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/N everlandX/151/37/22

Oh wow Jackson!  Just Wow!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

This one is especially for you, Trin. Hugs you sweetie. :heart:

kitten love.jpg

thanks Val, it goes deep to my heart

ive took her to the vet this morning... she has metastasis in the lungs and water there too... there is nothing to do. they told me she was not in pain, and we can help her with cortisone. So i took the decistion to take her back to our home and to let her die there. With me close to her... it should happen soon, within the next 2 days...

For now she makes me happy, because she eating althought shes close to the end. 

I guess my pain is the price to pay for having all this beautifull 16,5 years by her side... Im not regreting anything... If its the price to pay, i will pay it... She has been the most beautifull thing that happened into my life in the middle of all the dramas i had to go thru. 

She kept me to life so many times... i owe so much to her... The less i could do is to allow her to die here by my side in our home.

One new lack i will have to live with.... my life is just lacks, again and again... but well... regarding her, i dont regret anything... she loved me more than everyone else could do... and i love her more than everything... 

Trin, hun, I know how you feel... :smileysad: You are in my thoughts and so is Moumou. Love you girl, hang on. I will be here if you need me. Je t'envoie plein de bisous affectueux. :heart: