The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Wow Val, your kitchen remind me the one in a lovely romantic lil hotel i went last year (for Vday ). It was what we call "maison de charme" or 'chambre d'hôte" and was awesomely precious. 

And the furnitures had the same style as yours.

It remain being a great memory for me....

So as this put me in a nostalgic mood (but non sad) , i made this pic this evening... 

Dreaming on my deckchair, just beside my lil pond.

Quiet and peaceful.... just dreaming :smileywink:

new-moumou-square-pond-2-bis.png

not already edited in pshop... so sad i dont have a lot of time during the week.... i vote for days longer than 24 hours lol....or well... for permanent vacations lol....

Gorgeous photo, it looks so relaxing and thanks for the compliments :smileyhappy: 

• Like 2

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

In the interest of honesty, I'd like to point out that Hippie doctored the last photograph in his sequence to hide this...

Bowman

LOL Madelaine ..... this is a great pic ..... Hippie's secret diesel driving skills revealed? *kidding* :smileyvery-happy:

LOL!  And Maddy took my bus keys!  Sigh!

Peace!

And you aren't getting them back!

Lady, I first met Hippie years ago when he gave me a tour of his home, LaGrange Spaceport. I was already aware of Hippie's kindness and infectiously positive outlook from the forums, but I was unprepared for the impressive scale and detail of LaGrange and Hippie's apparent inability to walk without bumping into walls. He's been in SL forever, apparently using a computer with defective arrow keys.

There's not much to bump into out in space, so I feel fairly safe sitting behind him during a flight. But, after the harrowing experience of riding in the back seat during a recent bus holiday with him, I've decided the keys are best kept in my purse.

The photos of LaGrange Spaceport are great, I always enjoy peeking into someone else's imagination through their building. :smileyhappy:

And the rest of your post ..... :smileylol:

• Like 2

I raided Val's fridge tonight!  Lots of goodies, and Val is so gracious!  Thank you Val!  I ate until  I burst, Then fell asleep in your chair!  So comfy.  Your home is so warm and comfy and welcoming!  Thank you Val!  I may need to go on a diet if I keep this up!  HEHEH!

Val1.jpg

MMM!  Fruit, cheese and wafers!  So good!  Nom Nom!

Val2.jpg

Beer?

val3.jpg

Yes!  Glug Glug!

val4.jpg

Glug Glug!

val5.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

val6.jpg

Life is good!

val7.jpg

MMM!  Breakfast!  Nom Nom!

val8.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

Whew!  So full and sleepy.

val12.jpg

Ahhhhh!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!   Night!

Peace!

• Like 2

LadyFandango wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

In the interest of honesty, I'd like to point out that Hippie doctored the last photograph in his sequence to hide this...

Bowman

LOL Madelaine ..... this is a great pic ..... Hippie's secret diesel driving skills revealed? *kidding* :smileyvery-happy:

LOL!  And Maddy took my bus keys!  Sigh!

Peace!

And you aren't getting them back!

Lady, I first met Hippie years ago when he gave me a tour of his home, LaGrange Spaceport. I was already aware of Hippie's kindness and infectiously positive outlook from the forums, but I was unprepared for the impressive scale and detail of LaGrange and Hippie's apparent inability to walk without bumping into walls. He's been in SL forever, apparently using a computer with defective arrow keys.

There's not much to bump into out in space, so I feel fairly safe sitting behind him during a flight. But, after the harrowing experience of riding in the back seat during a recent bus holiday with him, I've decided the keys are best kept in my purse.

The photos of LaGrange Spaceport are great, I always enjoy peeking into someone else's imagination through their building. :smileyhappy:

And the rest of your post ..... :smileylol:

Thank you Lady!  And Maddy is right.  The keys to the bus are best left in her purse for all of our safety.

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I raided Val's fridge tonight!  Lots of goodies, and Val is so gracious!  Thank you Val!  I ate until  I burst, Then fell asleep in your chair!  So comfy.  Your home is so warm and comfy and welcoming!  Thank you Val!  I may need to go on a diet if I keep this up!  HEHEH!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

OMG! LOL! Those pics are so funny Hippie!!! :D It's good SL food is just virtual otherwise you would cost me a fortune! Hehe, you are always welcome my friend! (Pssst, in case you get an indigestion, the toilets are just upstairs... :P:D

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Val1.jpg

Val2.jpg

Beer?

val3.jpg

Yes!  Glug Glug!

val4.jpg

Glug Glug!

val5.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

val6.jpg

Life is good!

val7.jpg

val8.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

Awww Hippie, so glutton guilty but looking so innocent !!!!

Your pics make me hungry lol, i need my breakfast.... 

And again.... Val.... this house ! wow ! i want the same ... in RL lol !

And Hippie.... you started with sane food, as cheese, fruits, ham... but then ... Ooooo .... why the hell did you ate this mac donald food ? This is the cause for you fell asleep feeling full.... im sure if you had kept with the sane food you wouldnt have fell asleep and you would even make a lil jogging in the garden after, enjoying the fresh air and the birds songs.:smileywink:

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hehe, you know what? I love so much my house here that sometimes I even forget to take care of my RL apartment as much as I do for my SL home! Shame on me! LOL! :D

• Like 2

Enjoying the early morning, (its still chill, so better to wear a cape on my shoulders).... Birds start to wake up and sing...mmmmm....

new-moumou-square-back-bridge2-final2.jpg

Hippie, you see... if you hadnt ate so much... you could have enjoy the chill morning and the bird songs... but well, you choosed to have an ogre's breakfast... and now... well, when you'll wake up, im sure it will be almost noon..... Ah noon... yes... lunch time lol.... 

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hehe, you know what? I love so much my house here that sometimes I even forget to take care of my RL apartment as much as I do for my SL home! Shame on me! LOL!
:D

ahahhahhahha ... yes i really know what you mean lol.....

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Enjoying the early morning, (its still chill, so better to wear a cape on my shoulders).... Birds start to wake up and sing...mmmmm....

Hippie, you see... if you hadnt ate so much... you could have enjoy the chill morning and the bird songs... but well, you choosed to have an ogre's breakfast... and now... well, when you'll wake up, im sure it will be almost noon..... Ah noon... yes... lunch time lol.... 

Lovely, lovely photo Trin! The lighting and settings are just awesome! And, yes, one can almost hear the chirp of the birds just watching at your picture! :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

OMG! LOL! Those pics are so funny Hippie!!!
:D
It's good SL food is just virtual otherwise you would cost me a fortune! Hehe, you are always welcome my friend! (Pssst, in case you get an indigestion, the toilets are just upstairs...
:P:D

LOL Val!  Thank you for letting me eat your food!  Hugs and love to ya!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Val1.jpg

Val2.jpg

Beer?

val3.jpg

Yes!  Glug Glug!

val4.jpg

Glug Glug!

val5.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

val6.jpg

Life is good!

val7.jpg

val8.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

Awww Hippie, so glutton guilty but looking so innocent !!!!

Your pics make me hungry lol, i need my breakfast.... 

And Hippie.... you started with sane food, as cheese, fruits, ham... but then ... Ooooo .... why the hell did you ate this mac donald food ? This is the cause for you fell asleep feeling full.... im sure if you had kept with the sane food you wouldnt have fell asleep and you would even make a lil jogging in the garden after, enjoying the fresh air and the birds songs.:smileywink:

LOL Trinity!  I know!  The McDonalds fast foot put me over the top, and I passed out!  Whew!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Oh you picture is lovely!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Lovely photo in a beautiful setting :smileyhappy:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Val1.jpg

Val2.jpg

Beer?

val3.jpg

Yes!  Glug Glug!

val4.jpg

Glug Glug!

val5.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

val6.jpg

Life is good!

val7.jpg

val8.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

It all looks delicious and really great fun :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

LadyFandango wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Val1.jpg

Val2.jpg

Beer?

val3.jpg

Yes!  Glug Glug!

val4.jpg

Glug Glug!

val5.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!

val6.jpg

Life is good!

val7.jpg

val8.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

Nom Nom!

val10.jpg

OMG so full!

val11.jpg

val12.jpg

Peace!

It all looks delicious and really great fun :smileyhappy:

It is always great fun to raid Val's Fridge!  HEHEH!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

wooot ! Only one word can be said : Gorgeous !!!!

your pics are just amazing ! :smileyhappy: 

And the subject of the pics looks awesome too !

Thank you Trinity :smileyhappy:

I got a new computer not too long ago so it's like a Brave New World in SL all over again, lol.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.