Sign in to follow this  
Hippie Bowman

The Picture Thread

Trin, it is my pleasure and my privilege to be your friend. Your offer pleased me more than you can imagine. Kind, funny, witty and wise, you have a wonderful personality and I really felt good in your company last night. :smileyhappy::heart: (plus, I am so glad to see you enjoyed the profiteroles!)

Btw, as suprising as it may be, you are my very first French friend here! Lol, so many years in SL before I finally met a lovely compatriot! Go figure! :D

• Like 1

Good day all!  Here are some pictures I took at Ancient Ruins of Emerald Bay  Lovely place!

ru1.jpg

ru2.jpg

ru3.jpg

ru4.jpg

ru5.jpg

ru6.jpg

ru7.jpg

ru8.jpg

ru9.jpg

ru10.jpg

Peace!

• Like 2

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good day all!  Here are some pictures I took at Ancient Ruins of Emerald Bay  Lovely place!

ru1.jpg

ru2.jpg

ru3.jpg

ru4.jpg

ru5.jpg

ru6.jpg

ru7.jpg

ru8.jpg

ru9.jpg

ru10.jpg

Peace!

Great photos Hippie :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Hippie! These are gorgeous pictures my friend! Makes me want to explore this place. So you're not just a fridge raider, but a sim raider too! :D Love ya! 

Here are some older pictures I really love, back from the time I owned a sim with Ajja...

barn1.jpg

night.jpg

The one below was taking on the French sim Arcachon. Of course, it's all about wine!!! :P

arcachon.jpg

And this one, lol, I just can't remember where it was, but it was a lovely moment floating among the stars! :smileyhappy:

stars.jpg

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Trin, it is my pleasure and my privilege to be your friend. Your offer pleased me more than you can imagine. Kind, funny, witty and wise, you have a wonderful personality and I really felt good in your company last night. :smileyhappy::heart: (plus, I am so glad to see you enjoyed the profiteroles!)

Btw, as suprising as it may be, you are my very first French friend here! Lol, so many years in SL before I finally met a lovely compatriot! Go figure!
:D

Awww, Val, i can assure you it was a shared pleasure :smileyhappy: 

• Like 2

Hippie Bowman wrote:

ru1.jpg

ru2.jpg

ru3.jpg

ru4.jpg

ru5.jpg

ru6.jpg

ru7.jpg

ru8.jpg

ru9.jpg

ru10.jpg

Peace!

Wow, wonderful pic and wonderful place ! 

The reflects on the water are just awesome ... you have a pretty great eye for eveytime finding the good angle ! 

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie! These are gorgeous pictures my friend! Makes me want to explore this place. So you're not just a fridge raider, but a sim raider too!
Love ya! 

Here are some older pictures I really love, back from the time I owned a sim with Ajja...

barn1.jpg

night.jpg

The one below was taking on the French sim Arcachon. Of course, it's all about wine!!!
:P

arcachon.jpg

And this one, lol, I just can't remember where it was, but it was a lovely moment floating among the stars! :smileyhappy:

stars.jpg

The pictures are just lovely Val!  I remember your sim.  I must say that you have done a great job where you are now.  Less prims of course, but you have used them well!  Hugs my dear friend!

Peace!

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie! These are gorgeous pictures my friend! Makes me want to explore this place. So you're not just a fridge raider, but a sim raider too!
Love ya! 

barn1.jpg

night.jpg

The one below was taking on the French sim Arcachon. Of course, it's all about wine!!!
:P

arcachon.jpg

stars.jpg

oh ! this lil house you had above the water looks so pretty !!! and i imagine how it could be peaceful in the evening with the songs of the frogs... i hope they wasnt too much mosquitos lol... but i can feel even the smell of the air there from your photo...

I also love a lot the last pic... always so graceful, so classy ! You just look like an angel :smileywink:

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

ru1.jpg

ru2.jpg

ru3.jpg

ru4.jpg

ru5.jpg

ru6.jpg

ru7.jpg

ru8.jpg

ru9.jpg

ru10.jpg

Peace!

Wow, wonderful pic and wonderful place ! 

The reflects on the water are just awesome ... you have a pretty great eye for eveytime finding the good angle ! 

Thank you Trinity!  I am getting better with practice.  Of course it helps to have a super computer!  HEHEH!  :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

oh ! this lil house you had above the water looks so pretty !!! and i imagine how it could be peaceful in the evening with the songs of the frogs... i hope they wasnt too much mosquitos lol... but i can feel even the smell of the air there from your photo...

I also love a lot the last pic... always so graceful, so classy ! You just look like an angel :smileywink:

Thank you so much for your kindest words Trin! Oh yes, I loved this houseboat. I had a fantastic time furnishing it and creating a bayou all around. I hope one day I can rez it again... :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie knows the place, we've had an awesome breakfast party in my bayou last year. :smileyhappy:

bayou breakfast.jpg

OH yes!  And a big tub a BEER!!!!!   Groovy!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie knows the place, we've had an awesome breakfast party in my bayou last year. :smileyhappy:

bayou breakfast.jpg

Sounds like it has been a great party !!! :smileywink:

So here is my small contribution for today.. 

Just because of Val and her delicous profiteroles ....

See what i had to do this evening after a long day at work....

profiteroles-effect.jpg

gym !!!

Arf ! Profiteroles were awesome ! 

but now i need to make pumps if i want my avi keeps the same shape as usual....:smileywink:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

prayer1.jpg

prayer2.jpg

prayer3.jpg

nice pics Val, althought im not into church things lol... but i still enjoy visiting some bec as i said before i love old stones... The last pic has a great contrast between the buildings and the sky...It gives a really lovely effect :smileywink:

I bet you went there and confess about having sending me this irresistible profiteroles lol

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

bayou breakfast.jpg

Sounds like it has been a great party !!! :smileywink:

So here is my small contribution for today.. 

Just because of Val and her delicous profiteroles ....

See what i had to do this evening after a long day at work....

profiteroles-effect.jpg

gym !!!

Arf ! Profiteroles were awesome ! 

but now i need to make pumps if i want my avi keeps the same shape as usual....:smileywink:

SO good!

Peace!

I decided to explore a little, for a change, and found some nice photogenic spots! I even had the cutest encounter! :smileyhappy:

giraffe.jpg

hazardous1.jpg

hazardous2.jpg

boat.jpg

drive.jpg

car.jpg

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

I decided to explore a little, for a change, and found some nice photogenic spots! I even had the cutest encounter! :smileyhappy:

giraffe.jpg

hazardous1.jpg

hazardous2.jpg

boat.jpg

drive.jpg

car.jpg

woooo Val, sounds like you had a really pleasant trip ! I note that your are always classy even after long hours of car driving lol.... 

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

giraffe.jpg

hazardous1.jpg

hazardous2.jpg

boat.jpg

drive.jpg

car.jpg

Lovely pictures!  Woot!

Peace!