The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So here is another one, to show to Hippie what he was missing while he was guiltyly sleeping replete on Val seat after his hold up in her fridge...

new-moumou-square-back-bridge_001.jpg

(edited pic)

But i had a lighter breakfast than Hippie indeed.... 

Beautiful shot Trinity, love the light coming through :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

So here is another one, to show to Hippie what he was missing while he was guiltyly sleeping replete on Val seat after his hold up in her fridge...

new-moumou-square-back-bridge_001.jpg

(edited pic)

But i had a lighter breakfast than Hippie indeed.... 

Fantastic!  Woot!

Peace!

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

17 prims! :smileywink:

ahhahahah Thanks Val, awesome..

i was about to add it to my favorite then i noticed it was already  in my list of favorite lol....

I had already an eye on it since some times....

Mine is only 2 prims and match perfectly with the style of my garden.... But yours is damn tantalizing... im wondering if i could find a lil spot for it ehhehehehhe... raaaaa.. i love old stones so much.... 

To be continued so..... hehhehehe 

• Like 1

Here is a few more pictures today while I am on lunch break. (Not sure why I am eating today after last night!  Whew!)  Enjoy!

chill1.jpg

Hanging out with friends at the spaceport.  THis is Lenni's Parcel.

chill2.jpg

Another picture at Lenni's

chill3.jpg

Some quiet time at the spaceport on the Bowman corner.

chill4.jpg

More quiet time on the bowman corner.

Peace!

• Like 2

Awesome shots again, Hippie! Lenni's place looks great. And I love those peaceful pics of yours. They are so pretty and relaxing. :smileyhappy:

As for Hippiestock, I could never give you enough kudos for hosting that HUGE event! I missed the first one, but H2 and H3 were a blast. Man, you ROCK!!! Love ya! :D:heart:

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Here is a few more pictures today while I am on lunch break. (Not sure why I am eating today after last night!  Whew!)  Enjoy!

chill1.jpg

chill2.jpg

chill3.jpg

chill4.jpg

Peace!

nice ones ! your corner seems to be a really beautiful one.

And its nice to sit with friend and just chat around some drinks on a table...

Sadly i dont have a lot of time for this :smileyfrustrated:, i really regret it... well it happens sometimes, but so rarely...(this... and to not have made any hold up in Val's fridge :smileylol:)

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Oh here are a few more while I am here!  These are pictures of the Hippiestock event that I host once a year!  Groovy and far out!

h1.jpg

H2.jpg

h3.png

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

Peace!

so colorful pics and event ! Ive heard about it but never had a chance to come....I hope i wont miss the next one.. your pics give me real willings to come to it :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Awesome shots again, Hippie! Lenni's place looks great. And I love those peaceful pics of yours. They are so pretty and relaxing. :smileyhappy:

As for Hippiestock, I could never give you enough kudos for hosting that HUGE event! I missed the first one, but H2 and H3 were a blast. Man, you ROCK!!! Love ya!
:D
:heart:

Awwww!  Thank you Val!  It is all of you hippies that keep me keeping on!  Far out!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

chill1.jpg

chill2.jpg

chill3.jpg

chill4.jpg

Peace!

nice ones ! your corner seems to be a really beautiful one.

And its nice to sit with friend and just chat around some drinks on a table...

Sadly i dont have a lot of time for this :smileyfrustrated:, i really regret it... well it happens sometimes, but so rarely...(this... and to not have made any hold up in Val's fridge :smileylol:)

Thank you so much Trinity!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Oh here are a few more while I am here!  These are pictures of the Hippiestock event that I host once a year!  Groovy and far out!

h1.jpg

H2.jpg

h3.png

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

Peace!

so colorful pics and event ! Ive heard about it but never had a chance to come....I hope i wont miss the next one.. your pics give me real willings to come to it :smileyhappy:

I am sure you will love it Trinity!  Next one is in Janurary!  Not sure what date yet, but will be on a Saturday! 

Peace!

• Like 2

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Trin! There is another place to raid besides my kitchen, a wonderful "pâtisserie" on the Hierophant sim. Check out "Sirenes et Moineaux" in search. :smileywink:

Oh my Val!  I must go see that!

Peace!

Mmmmh, I'm not too sure you should go there Hippie. Glutton as you are, you would end up looking like a hippo!!! And LadySue would blame me! :D

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol Trin! There is another place to raid besides my kitchen, a wonderful "pâtisserie" on the Hierophant sim. Check out "Sirenes et Moineaux" in search. :smileywink:

patisserie.jpg

omg !!! So tantalizing.... But where to start ? Such table can drive me really crazy lol....

ill will go there soon so... but certainly not before a luch or a dinner, or ill have to make an hold up in my rl kitchen then....

thanks for the info Val :smileywink:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oh my Val!  I must go see that!

Peace!

Mmmmh, I'm not too sure you should go there Hippie. Glutton as you are, you would end up looking like a hippo!!! And LadySue would blame me!
:D

LOL!  I think you are right there!  Whew I love food!

Peace!

Ok, i was about to make a hold up in this nice cake store that Val told us, before Hippie goes there and eat everything. But then Val distracted me sending me ...... PROFITEROLES !! yes !!!!

So indeed, i couldnt resist to go back on my picnic blanket, comfortably sit, enjoying the sounds from the river flowing just beside... Some birds were still singing...And.....

well you know what happened already :smileywink: : i ate it all !!! I still have chocolate all around my lips. The chocolate was warm perfectly... Thank you Val.... im not likely to resist to profiteroles ehehehhehe

Profiteroles_001.jpg

The pic needs to be edited imho but i couldnt wait to show these gorgeous profiteroles, bec i know Hippie will be hungry again lol....

And what a great delight and honor to meet Val inworld (by chat) and to be able to talk with her... Thank you for accepting my friendship request Val ! You are an awesome person !!!! Never doubt about this .....:heart:

And Hippie, if you cant resist to go to the cake store while ill be sleeping, pls dont eat everything, and clean the place before leaving :smileywink: (Ive planed to go back there tomorrow and i hope it will remains some cakes for me !)

Btw thist store is gorgeous, such nice details... im already in love with this place...:smileyhappy:

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.