The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here some i found on my harddrive (low graphics and not edited :smileywink:), just to proove i sometimes go out of my land lol....(ok ok, just sometimes, but it happens :smileywink:)

ooops2_001.jpg

i dont rem the name of this sim but i really liked the atmosphere there althought i was in bad position ehheheh

ooops2_001.jpg

Trails3_001.jpg

Again trapped ! This time it was in Trails sim just before Halloween. Must be why... Or could it be im really unlucky ? :smileywink:

trin time3_001.jpg

One of the most beautiful sim i ever seen : Time will tell. i hope its still here, i cant wait to go there and make better pics with better graphics :smileywink:

Have a great saturday evening ! :smileyhappy:

*Hugs*

(see you tomorow so :smileywink:)

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Here some i found on my harddrive (low graphics and not edited :smileywink:), just to proove i sometimes go out of my land lol....(ok ok, just sometimes, but it happens :smileywink:)

ooops2_001.jpg

i dont rem the name of this sim but i really liked the atmosphere there althought i was in bad position ehheheh

ooops2_001.jpg

Trails3_001.jpg

Again trapped ! This time it was in Trails sim just before Halloween. Must be why... Or could it be im really unlucky ? :smileywink:

trin time3_001.jpg

One of the most beautiful sim i ever seen : Time will tell. i hope its still here, i cant wait to go there and make better pics with better graphics :smileywink:

Have a great saturday evening ! :smileyhappy:

*Hugs*

(see you tomorow so :smileywink:)

Oh so nice!  Happy Saturday!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Wow ! so you have a damn pretty beautiful sim :smileyhappy:

Ack, I should have worded that more carefully. Forgotten City is the beautiful joint effort of Jenne Debou and Mandy Marseille. I've lived there for two years and still haven't seen all the secrets. It's well worth exploring.

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

FC Rain.jpg

I love this picture Maddy. It has such a special atmosphere. Looks like Jack the Ripper could be lurking in a dark corner. Dark, rainy and a bit spooky, it is simply beautiful!

oh yes Val, i agree with you, i really like the atmosphere in Maddy's pics..

it remind me a great Machinima's director, tutsy Navarathna (hes also french), if you never saw any of his art, here are some : 

Im totally fan of his art, and really honored to have met him inworld.. He's just an awesome artist and person :smileyhappy:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

A balloon ride. 

balloon.jpg

oh that's nice ! ive tried one in Africa sim... but you seems to be more a traveller than me lol... im really not one in RL (it surprise everytime pp, but yeah, i dont like to travel lol) and well, im not a big one in SL either... althought that the teleportation ability makes things really really more pleasant indeed :smileywink:

• Like 1

oh and im glad you liked Tutsy's machinima..

For me this guy is a wizard... As i said, im totally fan of his art.

He's also someone really sweet, ill try to make you meet him. it comes out of his personality something really soothing. 

If you already made or try to make machinima, im sure you both will have a lot ot talk about :smileywink:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Maybe I need to explore more now that my partner is not around anymore. It aint easy.... But I manage (well... most of the time)

alone.jpg

Awwww So beautiful pic !!!!

i have the same shirt lol, on this pic our avis are a lil similar lol.. maybe like sisters then :smileyhappy:

That said, im in loooooove with your bracelets !

And yes, exploring is good for the mood... i used to do a lot in the past when i was in sad mood, then i always finished my trips in Lost World sim for meditating. (argh, im still so sad this sim is closed now.. it was my secret refuge.)

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

SL losses can be as painful as real ones. But you are loved here, this is all that matters. :heart:

There is nothing like home.... :smileyhappy:

HOME.jpg

"There is nothing like home."  ah yes, im not the one who will say the contrary :smileywink: above all when you have a so precious house like yours in the pic ! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.