The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

not reflection pics..

2 i made today 

The last one from by serie about Goatswood village : 

The-wish.jpg

and one about a french sim that is really pleasant and welcoming : Gourbiland.

The-trouble.jpg

(of course, since its an edited pic and MY creation, there is more than the sim itself inside my pic. This one reflects more my mood, my doubts, my soul and doesnt have any pretentions to show the sim as it is in reality. I prefer to do this clarifications, i have no doubt ppl here have undertsood this well, but ive been lately bothered by some debates about raw vs edited pics that are just full of ignorance and probably frustration. So i prefer to say this, because of course, if you go and visit this sim, you'll see it totally different than in my pic... Its a lot more happy and welcoming lol)

Trinity, the pics you post here are wonderful. I have enjoyed seeing each and every one of them. You have a wonderful eye and a great talent. :) 

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thank you for your kind words Lady... ive been really unquiet lately by all the bad things ive read recently about this topic, and even if it wasnt about my work, i felt hurted. 

Thank you Hippie too !

i just finished my pic for the Pirate Challenge, so i wanted to share it with you. This time, we had to find a throne, in the basement of a castle in The looking glass sim, in a secret cove. 

So here is my contribution :

Throwing-magic-dust-on-the-Pirate-Challenge.jpg

i was throwing magic dust on the throne for making it invisible and noone can find it anymore... but shhhhhhhh

Absolutely lovely picture Trinity :)   And Trinity, just keep doing what you are doing, do not let the ignorance of others get to you :heart:

awww thank you Coby...

i dont mind if ppl don't like them.. i have no problem about that... but ppl just don't understand there is no hierarchy between raw and edited pic but just they are a different approach and a different purpose... 

Ppl think that pshop is so magical that anyone can do a great picture just by opening pshop on their comp... what is just stupid... 

someone said in a blog today somth i really agree with : pshop is like a paintbrush.. Not everyone can be a Rembrandt with a paintbrush in hand... Photoshop is just a tool... it doesnt do everything. I would enjoy it really less, if i only had to open it for it transform magically my raw in what i want my final pic looks like lol.. it would be so boring, and so less passionating...

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Thank you so much Sara :smileyhappy: You made me blush :smileyembarrassed:

Aww, you are most welcome Trinity, I am just stating the truth as I see it :) hugs

And the picture you gifted to me remains a favorite of mine, the colors in it, the softness of the scene makes me smile when I look at it :)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

And, a couple more.. ( The addiction is growing) :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:

Home Sept 1_002.png

Home Sept 1_003.png

OMG ! that's just majestic !!!! wow !!

and so now i bet we have to blame Coby for this new addiction *giggles* 

Both are amazing, but the one with the boat is simply outstanding ! you go girl !

Lol, yes, we have to blame Coby now :matte-motes-tongue: :smileylol:

Thankyou Trinity, yeah, love how the boat one looks too :)  This could become an obsession..lol

LadyFandango wrote:

I usually take raw shots, but I do like the look of edited photos too.  I played with some filters in ipiccy photo editor with this one
:)

Cheers all :smileyhappy:

Cindercroft Swing.jpg

Oh wow Lady !!!

That's really well done ! I dont know how looked the raw but here there is a high magical dimension... And i really love the warm colors here !! Bravo !!! 

valerie Inshan wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

I usually take raw shots, but I do like the look of edited photos too.  I played with some filters in ipiccy photo editor with this one

Cindercroft Swing.jpg

Really nice Lady! Gorgeous editing job! :heart:

Thank you Valerie :smileyhappy::heart:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Cindercroft Swing.jpg

Oh wow Lady !!!

That's really well done ! I dont know how looked the raw but here there is a high magical dimension... And i really love the warm colors here !! Bravo !!! 

Thank you Trinity :smileyhappy:

Here's the raw shot .....

Snapshot_023.jpg

LadyFandango wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Cindercroft Swing.jpg

Oh wow Lady !!!

Snapshot_023.jpg

interesting.

The raw was already nice but nothing compared to the edited one.. Imho, the edited one is really more "alive", vibrant and deep. 

Thats just my opinion of course..

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

LadyFandango wrote:

Cindercroft Swing.jpg

Oh wow Lady !!!

Snapshot_023.jpg

interesting.

The raw was already nice but nothing compared to the edited one.. Imho, the edited one is really more "alive", vibrant and deep. 

Thats just my opinion of course..

Hi Trinity,

I agree with you.  The original photo needed some depth. :smileyhappy:

Long story short, when I first joined SL, my old laptop, affectionately dubbed "Old Wheezy" didn't meet SL specs (but I was here anyways, LOL).  I used low draw distance, low graphic setting or else I crashed.  Many of my older photos were taken with it but seem 'flat' to me, like this raw shot. 

I got a new computer last year so it's been a bit like a Brave New World all over again :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.