The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love the change of seasons, although I don't get to see much of it in RL here in Florida.  Basically 2 seasons here, Winter and Summer! 

I went out and got the enchanted woods.  Here is the link.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NEW-VERSION-2-Four-Season-Enchanted-Woods-100MESH/4697978  WOW am I pleased.  It is just what the spaceport needed for a bit of sprucing up!  Here are some pictures.

autumn 2.png

autumn 1.png

autumn 3.png

autumn 4.png

autumn 5.png

autumn 6.png

autumn 7.png

autumn 8.png

autumn 9.png

Peace!

• Like 2

Wonderful pictures and colors Hippie! Indeed, Fall is probably the most somptuous season and creates wonderful sceneries for snapshots in SL (and in RL too)

I too got this color changing forest pack from Skye. Splendid product as usual from this store! Their items make landscaping so much easier with fantastic results. :smileyhappy:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I love the change of seasons, although I don't get to see much of it in RL here in Florida.  Basically 2 seasons here, Winter and Summer! 

I went out and got the enchanted woods.  Here is the link. 
WOW am I pleased.  It is just what the spaceport needed for a bit of sprucing up!  Here are some pictures.

autumn 2.png

autumn 1.png

autumn 3.png

autumn 4.png

autumn 5.png

autumn 6.png

autumn 7.png

autumn 8.png

autumn 9.png

Peace!

That's really beautiful Hippie.. i love what this mesh creator does about landscaping items.. they are all really beautiful and with a perfect quality.. So i bet you will enjoy this forest a lot in your land !!!

Hehe Trin, one touch is enough "pour lui couper le sifflet" !!! :D

Hey, btw, Parhelion sent me great pics of the breakfast. Ohmy, you look so determined to attack this coconut! lol, you look lovely! :heart:

Trin.jpg

Other pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23886781@N07/sets/72157635512605286

(I hope Par doesnt mind me sharing these... Actually i'm sure he doesnt!)

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hehe Trin, one touch is enough "pour lui couper le sifflet" !!!
:D

Hey, btw, Parhelion sent me great pics of the breakfast. Ohmy, you look so determined to attack this coconut! lol, you look lovely! :heart:

Trin.jpg

Other pics here:

LOL Val.. actually Parhelion posted this pic and other from our table (Phil, Maddy, Tex and me) in another thread.. Then other ppl posted other pics from our table too... I never thought a table with us 4 could be so popular lol and that they were so many paparazzi at this breakfast ahahhahaha

And well, that's a good thing, bec i couldnt take any pics myself there, so i still can look at the ones made by all these paparazzis lol..

And yes, i attacked all that was in front of me on the table, melons, watermelons... while Phil was whining because he hadnt so many to eat on his side, but well... he said he enjoyed other kind of melons... *sighs*

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I went out and got the enchanted woods.  Here is the link. 
WOW am I pleased.  It is just what the spaceport needed for a bit of sprucing up!  Here are some pictures.

autumn 2.png

autumn 1.png

autumn 3.png

autumn 4.png

autumn 5.png

autumn 6.png

autumn 7.png

autumn 8.png

autumn 9.png

Peace!

That's really beautiful Hippie.. i love what this mesh creator does about landscaping items.. they are all really beautiful and with a perfect quality.. So i bet you will enjoy this forest a lot in your land !!!

I am so pleased witht he forest Trin!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hehe Trin, one touch is enough "pour lui couper le sifflet" !!!
:D

Trin.jpg

Other pics here:

Lovely!

Peace!

Hello friends !

Here are 3 ones i made this week end for another Pirate Challenge in Flikr

it was in 3 parts and was located at Avilion sim (gorgeous one and RP one, i even had the opportunity to make my first steps at RP and i really enjoyed that.... )

There is a storyline going with the pics. If you want to read it, go here and click on the left side to get the following pics with the story : http://www.flickr.com/photos/40699072@N03/9756620996/in/photostream/

I think that from my pics and the storyline, it will be easy to figure the awesome fun i had to do this challenge.

so here are the pics 

1/

pirate-challenge-Avilion-1-bis_001.jpg

2/ 

pirate-challenge-Avilion-2bis2.jpg

3/

pirate-challenge-Avilion-3ter2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you Val and Hippie, i surely could do better storyline in french but well... it remain a great exercise for me to do it in english of course.

And yes, Pirate Challenges are really fun and so exciting.. The time you spend getting your avatar ready according to the theme or what you want to express in the pic, then, the time you spend finding the sim and the spots said for the pics and dramatize all your pics... 

Everyone can join.Here the link for the flikr group : http://www.flickr.com/groups/1480805@N22/pool/ and there is also an inword group. You friend Pirate on flikr and ask him to send you the inworld group : http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbraveheart/. Pirate is a really sweet person.... often sweeter than a candy :smileywink:.

(edited to add a thanks to Hippie, we posted at the same time lol, so i didnt saw his post before sending mine )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.