The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Stunning pictures Hippie! The Spaceport looks terrific and yes, Alirium has always been one of my favorite places. 

Btw, *coughs*, aren't supposed to be in bed today? You call in sick at work and go wander across the grid? Tss tss tsss!
:P

LOL!  Not to sick to post and wander my friend!  HEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

The B-17 shadow from the B-52 was one of my favorite things about "Dr. Strangelove", maybe because none of my friends noticed it. I thought Kubrick had done it purposely, but I've since learned (thank you Internet) that the only aerial movie footage he could get of terriain that could pass for Russia was shot from a B-17.

In the movie "Airplane" the jet makes a prop plane sound, a clear (to me, if nobody else ;-) tip of the hat to "Dr. Strangelove".

You did a good job in autumnizing your place Hippie. :matte-motes-smile:

One day I randomly TPed to various places. I liked this one:

Snapshot_1000.jpg

I already forgot what place this was.  I got too close to one house there - 5 sec warning time security orb kicked me back to home.
There was lots of lag so in 5 seconds it was impossible to move quickly enough further away from the orb guarded house.

:smileyfrustrated:  :smileytongue:

• Like 1

Coby Foden wrote:

You did a good job in autumnizing your place Hippie. :matte-motes-smile:

One day I randomly TPed to various places. I liked this one:

Snapshot_1000.jpg

I already forgot what place this was.  I got too close to one house there - 5 sec warning time security orb kicked me back to home.

There was lots of lag so in 5 seconds it was impossible to move quickly enough further away from the orb guarded house.

:smileyfrustrated:  :smileytongue:

Fantastic Coby!!

Peace!

Such wonderful, wonderful pics from you all :)  I have missed this thread, been sick all week and missed checking in on all your fantastic work :)  

Guess I was in a melancholy mood when I edited this pic, went to a friends wedding in SL last night and even though I knew so many there I felt slightly out it and not as happy as the occasion warranted. Forgive my moodiness, guess we all have these days..

I call this, After The Ball.. 

After the Ball...._edited-1.png

• Like 3

Saraya Starr wrote:

Such wonderful, wonderful pics from you all
:)
  I have missed this thread, been sick all week and missed checking in on all your fantastic work

Guess I was in a melancholy mood when I edited this pic, went to a friends wedding in SL last night and even though I knew so many there I felt slightly out it and not as happy as the occasion warranted. Forgive my moodiness, guess we all have these days..

Lovely picture Sara!  Good to see your post.  I hope you are feeling much better!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Such wonderful, wonderful pics from you all
  I have missed this thread, been sick all week and missed checking in on all your fantastic work

Lovely picture Sara!  Good to see your post.  I hope you are feeling much better!

Peace!

Thankyou, Hippie :)  I am feeling so much better today, pretty much back to normal after feeling like I was hit by a truck this week :smileyhappy:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I am
slowly
learning how to use that scary thing called Photo Shop.

apple may_001.png

Slowly, Saraya?

Your ability to erase the evidence of your half-blind justice suggests you're more than a little acquainted with Photoshop. Thankfully, I've an equal ability to hack into photo libraries to extract the originals. Now everybody will know that I'm not the only femme nefarious in the forums...

Half Blind Justice.jpg

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I am
slowly
learning how to use that scary thing called Photo Shop.

apple may_001.png

Slowly, Saraya?

Your ability to erase the evidence of your half-blind justice suggests you're more than a little acquainted with Photoshop. Thankfully, I've an equal ability to hack into photo libraries to extract the originals. Now everybody will know that I'm not the only femme nefarious in the forums...

Half Blind Justice.jpg

/me sighs and turns her head, staring mournfully at Maddy  "That was something they were better off not knowing."

LOL, Maddy, love the pic, really made me laugh :)  I bow to you, my Lady ;)

Greetings from another world.  :matte-motes-big-grin:
Working mirror!  :smileysurprised:

Female Captain

That was pretty awesome. And that mirror did not cause any lag or drop in fps.
Oh why, why we don't have mirrors in SL? :smileyindifferent:

The avatars are awesome too... :smileyhappy:  I wish LL would do something soon with SL avatar. :smileywink:

Female Avatar 1d.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.