The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

ok, so here are 2 new pics i edited this morning, before i go back to fashion creation (im invited to 2 fairs in october and times flies so fast arggg)

Both are from snapshots i took in a sim called Pony Hell.. its a private sim, but sometimes ago, for a few days the owner allowed us to visit and make photos.  

It-will-never-be-the-same-....jpg

The-truth.jpg

i have to warn you that, the sim do not look at all like in my pics (especially the second one). Most of the elements you see where not in the original snapshot, neither in the sim, as usually, i use the original snapshot only as a background.... I think that must be said, in case you land there one day, and are disapointed because you cant find what you see here :smileywink:

Lovely Trin!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

ok, so here are 2 new pics i edited this morning, before i go back to fashion creation (im invited to 2 fairs in october and times flies so fast arggg)

Both are from snapshots i took in a sim called Pony Hell.. its a private sim, but sometimes ago, for a few days the owner allowed us to visit and make photos.  

It-will-never-be-the-same-....jpg

The-truth.jpg

i have to warn you that, the sim do not look at all like in my pics (especially the second one). Most of the elements you see where not in the original snapshot, neither in the sim, as usually, i use the original snapshot only as a background.... I think that must be said, in case you land there one day, and are disapointed because you cant find what you see here :smileywink:

As always Trinity, your imagination amazes me, I really like these :)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

We had such a good crowd at Val's Breakfast!  I had a blast!  Here are my pictures from the breakfast.

Breakfast 1.png

Breakfast 2.png

Breakfast 3.png

Breakfast 4.png

Breakfast 5.png

Breakfast 6.png

Breakfast 7.png

Breakfast 8.png

Peace!

sighs..didn't see the notice for Val's breakfast until too late, looks like a great time was had by all though
:)

Oh yes Sara!  We had a great time! 

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

We had such a good crowd at Val's Breakfast!  I had a blast!  Here are my pictures from the breakfast.

Breakfast 1.png

Breakfast 2.png

Breakfast 3.png

Breakfast 4.png

Breakfast 5.png

Breakfast 6.png

Breakfast 7.png

Breakfast 8.png

Peace!

great pics !! Hippie 

This breakfast was indeed awesome !! so much ppl, i dont think i have seen already so much ppl in a breakfast !! 

Val garden was really awesome... unfortunately i couldnt make pics bec i had a low fps.. but ill go there soon for pics.

I had a lot of fun at this breakfast !

• Like 1

since im back to fashion design and have to be ready for 2 big fairs in october so a lot of new outfit to create, i have less time for pics..

but i try to keep at least 2 hours everyday to play with my pshop for pics.. 

so i have some new ones.

Abandoned.jpg

This one is from a snapshot taken at Fairy gatcha festival..the gatcha event is closed for now, will reopen soon, but the land can still be visited.

First-light.jpg

I found this lil hobbit house in the surround of the gatcha festival city. There is a beautiful forest there and i couldnt resist to go inside the house since i didnt saw any name of tenant there... Then while i was setting my angle for this house, i got an im from the house owner lol.. so i apologized and explained i was here just for a pic... shes been nice and told me to take my time then...

I dont use to go inside other's privacy.. but since i didnt see anything telling me this hous was owned by sm1 i thought it was just a decor... The house owner understood this pretty well and has been really nice with me.

Tomorrow,-we-will-leave...jpg

Another one from a snapshot taken beside the house.. This place reminded me a lot the beautiful Canal du Midi (just beside where i live in rl)

But-that-was-only-a-dream....jpg

This last one is from a snapshot made at Pony Hell.

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Breakfast 1.png

Breakfast 2.png

Breakfast 3.png

Breakfast 4.png

Breakfast 5.png

Breakfast 6.png

Breakfast 7.png

Breakfast 8.png

Peace!

great pics !! Hippie 

This breakfast was indeed awesome !! so much ppl, i dont think i have seen already so much ppl in a breakfast !! 

Val garden was really awesome... unfortunately i couldnt make pics bec i had a low fps.. but ill go there soon for pics.

I had a lot of fun at this breakfast !

Oh yes Trin!  A record Crowd!  So fun!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

since im back to fashion design and have to be ready for 2 big fairs in october so a lot of new outfit to create, i have less time for pics..

but i try to keep at least 2 hours everyday to play with my pshop for pics.. 

so i have some new ones.

Abandoned.jpg

This one is from a snapshot taken at Fairy gatcha festival..the gatcha event is closed for now, will reopen soon, but the land can still be visited.

First-light.jpg

I found this lil hobbit house in the surround of the gatcha festival city. There is a beautiful forest there and i couldnt resist to go inside the house since i didnt saw any name of tenant there... Then while i was setting my angle for this house, i got an im from the house owner lol.. so i apologized and explained i was here just for a pic... shes been nice and told me to take my time then...

I dont use to go inside other's privacy.. but since i didnt see anything telling me this hous was owned by sm1 i thought it was just a decor... The house owner understood this pretty well and has been really nice with me.

Tomorrow,-we-will-leave...jpg

Another one from a snapshot taken beside the house.. This place reminded me a lot the beautiful Canal du Midi (just beside where i live in rl)

But-that-was-only-a-dream....jpg

This last one is from a snapshot made at Pony Hell.

You pictures are so lovely, as always Trin!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.