The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got very hungry today and so went and raided Val's Kitchen again!  She is hosting Breakfast this Sunday too!  (nom nom)  Looking forward to it!  (munch munch)  (burp) Oh excuse me!  Have a great weekend everyone!

At vals 2.png

At vals 3.png

At vals 1.png

At vals 4.png

Peace!

• Like 2

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Got very hungry today and so went and raided Val's Kitchen again!  She is hosting Breakfast this Sunday too!  (nom nom)  Looking forward to it!  (munch munch)  (burp) Oh excuse me!  Have a great weekend everyone!

At vals 2.png

At vals 3.png

At vals 1.png

At vals 4.png

Peace!

Aww, Hippie ! What great pics to watch while im just waking up and having my rl breakfast :smileywink: The colors in your photos are so clear. and on top you look really great ! Im sure Val will forgive you for this kitchen's raid lol...

i cant wait for being on sunday ! 

:D I love seeing those pics when you raid my kitchen Hippie! Plus, I am so glad to see you had a healthy food: cheese is good for you, plenty of calcium for your bones! :smileywink: Looking forward to the breakfast tomorrow and hugs you THAT big!!!

OK, this may not be very interesting in terms of art photography, but I'm loving this quick snapshot of a cool evening at my favorite club! :smileyhappy: (Hem... Lots of girls yesterday on the dance floor. Guys seem to prefer to hang out sitting at the bar with a beer and just lurk! :D)

Toby

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

OK, this may not be very interesting in terms of art photography, but I'm loving this quick snapshot of a cool evening at my favorite club! :smileyhappy: (Hem... Lots of girls yesterday on the dance floor. Guys seem to prefer to hang out sitting at the bar with a beer and just lurk!
:D
)

Toby

aww Val you are the most beautifull dancer in this pic ! This black leather outfit is awesome on you !

hugs

valerie Inshan wrote:

OK, this may not be very interesting in terms of art photography, but I'm loving this quick snapshot of a cool evening at my favorite club! :smileyhappy: (Hem... Lots of girls yesterday on the dance floor. Guys seem to prefer to hang out sitting at the bar with a beer and just lurk!
)

Toby

Lovely!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

What a lovely picture Trin! I've been much less adventurer this morning! Sunday laundry in my backyard!!!

laundry.jpg

lol no, the pic in dryland has been made some days ago, but just edited this morning. Obviously you have been more brave than me this morning lol... you did the laundry... And washing such rugs isnt easy :smileywink:

i cant wait for this afternoon that the sunday's breakfast starts. im so curious to visit your place.. it looks so lovely on the pics but im sure it will look even better inworld ! :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

before running to the sunday breakfast to Val's place (OMG i will finally visit it ! Sorry Val, i couldnt log before to come and visit it before the crowd lol), here are some pics i just edited from  "Tales from the ghost forest" 

ghost-forest_001.jpg

ghost-forest2_001.jpg

ghost-forest3_001.jpg

Fantastic!

Peace!

Sauna day today.  I searched is there any in SL.  There sure is. Yay!
First I visited this one:    (I had to wear a bikini so that I could post the snapshots here.  :smileywink:)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oahu/157/245/901

Sauna-Oahu.jpg

Then I found that there is even real Finnish sauna.  That I definitely wanted to see.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heaton/7/26/901

Temperature + 80 °C  (+176 °F).
 Throwing water on the hot stoves to add air humidity.  Humid air also feels hotter than dry air of same temperature.

Sauna-Finnish-1.jpg

After warming up for a while it's the time to whip oneself with "vasta" (a bunch made of birch tree twigs).  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sauna-Finnish-2.jpg

After enough whipping --> washing and shower.

Sauna-Finnish-3.jpg

... and finally cooling outside by the lake admiring the evening sunshine nature.

Sauna-Finnish-4.jpg

Mmm... that felt so good and relaxing.  :smileyhappy:

• Like 3

Coby Foden wrote:

First I visited this one:   
(I had to wear a bikini so that I could post the snapshots here.  :smileywink:)

Sauna-Oahu.jpg

Then I found that there is even real Finnish sauna.  That I definitely wanted to see.

Throwing water on the hot stoves to add air humidity.  Humid air also feels hotter than dry air of same temperature.

Sauna-Finnish-1.jpg

After warming up for a while it's the time to whip oneself with "vasta" (a bunch made of birch tree twigs).  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sauna-Finnish-2.jpg

Sauna-Finnish-3.jpg

... and finally cooling outside by the lake admiring the evening sunshinenature.

Sauna-Finnish-4.jpg

Lovely Coby!

Peace!

Coby Foden wrote:

First I visited this one:   
(I had to wear a bikini so that I could post the snapshots here.  :smileywink:)

Sauna-Oahu.jpg

Sauna-Finnish-1.jpg

Sauna-Finnish-2.jpg

Sauna-Finnish-3.jpg

... and finally cooling outside by the lake admiring the evening sunshine nature.

Sauna-Finnish-4.jpg

oh yes, its a really petty report about your sunday.. and a sooo good idea to go for sauna on such day lol.... Your pics just give me big willings to do same :smileywink:

And wow, i also love the other pic you posted before going in bec (ni ni :smileywink:), the sea is just gorgeous on this one !

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.