The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

It has been a very long time since I went to Kowloon. Just love this place and getting lost in the small back alleys. I even found a little restaurant serving Beijing style roasted duck! :smileyhappy:

kowloon1.jpg

kowloon2.jpg

kowloon3.jpg

awww nice pics Val ! lovely colored lights... ive seen recently pics of a similar place in real... the creators of this sim have surely taken the inspiration there, but really they did an awesome job, bec i first saw one pic you posted before in this place, and then, by chance i found the real ones.. and ive been speechless lol... 

Thanks Uncommon and Val...

my purpose was to make it look like the old photographies or cards...

the original shot wasnt really great, so i prefered to play with it...:smileywink:

like for this one below...

i used this one for training and learning a few more about pshop, and the result has been this... 

Folkvang4.jpg

and why the hell do i am not receiving anymore notifications from the forum ? ive checked my settings they are fine and threads are subscribed... and still... no notification.... well a new bug then....

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

It has been a very long time since I went to Kowloon. Just love this place and getting lost in the small back alleys. I even found a little restaurant serving Beijing style roasted duck! :smileyhappy:

kowloon1.jpg

kowloon2.jpg

kowloon3.jpg

Oh nice!  I will have to come there on my "Hippie eats his way across the grid" tour!  HEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

Since I am sooooo bored at the office today (no boss, lol), I travelled a while across the grid. Discovered one most charming New Zealand harbour! But when I tried to board on those ships, I was ejected in the water with the message "you're not on the skippers list!" :P So I just sat and admired the view. :smileyhappy: (But not before having an ice cream at the coffee shop!)

harbour1.jpg

harbour2.jpg

icecream.jpg

harbour3.jpg

• Like 4

valerie Inshan wrote:

Since I am sooooo bored at the office today (no boss, lol), I travelled a while across the grid. Discovered one most charming New Zealand harbour! But when I tried to board on those ships, I was ejected in the water with the message "you're not on the skippers list!"
:P
So I just sat and admired the view. :smileyhappy: (But not before having an ice cream at the coffee shop!)

harbour3.jpg

awww Val ! what an efficient day at work lol......

so beautifull pics !!! but my favorite is the last one... this one is over beautifull lol....:heart: and so poetic ! :smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Since I am sooooo bored at the office today (no boss, lol), I travelled a while across the grid. Discovered one most charming New Zealand harbour! But when I tried to board on those ships, I was ejected in the water with the message "you're not on the skippers list!"
:P
So I just sat and admired the view. :smileyhappy: (But not before having an ice cream at the coffee shop!)

harbour1.jpg

harbour2.jpg

icecream.jpg

harbour3.jpg

So good Val!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.