The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning everyone :smileyhappy:

So indeed.... Val's place is nothing but a jewel !!! and a really precious one .... bec of a crash i couldnt visit all the place, but i will lol...

For now.. here is one pic i made there...The very first time in my whole life where i may say, i m happy to be on a beach :smileywink:

Val

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Good morning everyone :smileyhappy:

So indeed.... Val's place is nothing but a jewel !!! and a really precious one .... bec of a crash i couldnt visit all the place, but i will lol...

For now.. here is one pic i made there...The very first time in my whole life where i may say, i m happy to be on a beach :smileywink:

Val

Very nice my friend!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm so sorry I couldn't stay the whole breakfast yesterday... The place looked empty without you guys when I logged in this morning. Took some comfort from a hot cocoa. :smileyhappy:

morning[14].jpg

Awww for someone who was just waking up, you look pretty awesome !

and yw for the pic i posted from your land.. i will come back and make more pics.. your place is definitely a gorgeous spot and perfect for pics !

hugs

valerie Inshan wrote:

I'm so sorry I couldn't stay the whole breakfast yesterday... The place looked empty without you guys when I logged in this morning. Took some comfort from a hot cocoa. :smileyhappy:

morning[14].jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Peace!

Since i usually dont work RL on mondays, i went for a lil hang out in Gulf of Lune sim, of the gorgeous sims of  Calas Galadhon Park. The place is perfect for photos.

So here are the ones i made and edited : 

gulf-of-lune_001.jpg

gulf-of-lune2_001.jpg

Close to these cliffs i ve found a lil corner with a firecamp. It was warm and comfly, i couldnt resist to sit there for a moment and medidate...

gulf-of-lune3_001.jpg

gulf-of-lune4_001.jpg

And then.. what is better than sit with a cup of coffee and enjoying the so beautifull view ....

gulf-of-lune6_001.jpg

• Like 3

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Since i usually dont work RL on mondays, i went for a lil hang out in Gulf of Lune sim, of the gorgeous sims of 
 Calas Galadhon Park. The place is perfect for photos.

So here are the ones i made and edited : 

gulf-of-lune_001.jpg

gulf-of-lune2_001.jpg

Close to these cliffs i ve found a lil corner with a firecamp. It was warm and comfly, i couldnt resist to sit there for a moment and medidate...

gulf-of-lune3_001.jpg

gulf-of-lune4_001.jpg

And then.. what is better than sit with a cup of coffee and enjoying the so beautifull view ....

gulf-of-lune6_001.jpg

Oh wow Trin!  Perfect!

Peace!

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

oh yes, its a really petty report about your sunday.. and a sooo good idea to go for sauna on such day lol.... Your pics just give me big willings to do same :smileywink:

Thank you Trinity.  Oh, if you visit the Finnish sauna don't forget to add wood in the fireplace, else you will have a cold sauna.  :smileywink:

Coby Foden wrote:

Sauna day today.  I searched is there any in SL.  There sure is. Yay!

First I visited this one:   
(I had to wear a bikini so that I could post the snapshots here.  :smileywink:)

Sauna-Oahu.jpg

Then I found that there is even real Finnish sauna.  That I definitely wanted to see.

Temperature + 80 °C  (+176 °F).

Throwing water on the hot stoves to add air humidity.  Humid air also feels hotter than dry air of same temperature.

Sauna-Finnish-1.jpg

After warming up for a while it's the time to whip oneself with "vasta" (a bunch made of birch tree twigs).  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sauna-Finnish-2.jpg

After enough whipping --> washing and shower.

Sauna-Finnish-3.jpg

... and finally cooling outside by the lake admiring the evening sunshine nature.

Sauna-Finnish-4.jpg

Mmm... that felt so good and relaxing.  :smileyhappy:

Fantastic shots Coby! Mmmmh... Smells like Finland! :smileyhappy:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Since i usually dont work RL on mondays, i went for a lil hang out in Gulf of Lune sim, of the gorgeous sims of 
 Calas Galadhon Park. The place is perfect for photos.

gulf-of-lune4_001.jpg

gulf-of-lune6_001.jpg

Beautiful pictures Trinity.  The composition of these two make them interesting to look at.  Excellent!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Fantastic shots Coby! Mmmmh... Smells like Finland! :smileyhappy:

Thank you Val.  :matte-motes-smile:

It sure does smell like Finland.  Nice job the place owner has done there.

However they really should put a better texture on the lake; and fix the rezzable tube floater which is more like a submarine than a floater right now.  I almost drowned when trying to use it!   :smileysurprised:  :smileytongue:

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've set up some flowers and a garden tea set for you friends next time you feel like coming to my place... 

@ Coby, Las Islas bring tears to my eyes, this is where I got the most wonderful house I ever had.... :smileysad:

garden.jpg

Oh that is fantastic!  I will visit again soon Val!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3343 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.