The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jackson Redstar wrote:

OK, well, you sounded serious. some people get protectives of "thier sims"
:)

So glad you did not leave Jackson.  Val I am sure did not mean it, as she was kidding.  You will find Val a most gracious lady.  Looking forward to more of your pictures!  Woot!

Peace!

me thinks ur friends computer is doin shrooms!

@ val - I'm on a Dell laptop but do have a dedicated 512meg GPU. I use Niran's viewer and everything cranked up to max. Then some work in PS which may include layer mode blending, curves, selective color adjustments, dodge/burn, texture overlay and highpass sharpening. But I try to get 90% of what i want in world, and enhance it in PS

valerie Inshan wrote:

Now this one has to be posted in a picture thread! This is how one of my friends sees me when I'm wearing my mesh head in my favorite club! Spooky, isn't it? :smileysurprised:
:D

dislocated1.jpg

Oh my!  I am glad I do not see you like that.  I would however still love you!  :matte-motes-tongue:

Peace!

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Now this one has to be posted in a picture thread! This is how one of my friends sees me when I'm wearing my mesh head in my favorite club! Spooky, isn't it? :smileysurprised:
:D

dislocated1.jpg

Oh my!  I am glad I do not see you like that.  I would however still love you!  :matte-motes-tongue:

Peace!

Than you sweet friend! I went back threre at Toby's Juke tonight and all was OK. I assume yesterday wa some of those weirdos days in SL! Glad I don't look like that all the time, otherwise I would have to give up that doll face...

Love you man, now I can go to sleep with a peacelful mind! :heart:

hello.....

Just resting in my bath...And she's is still here .... virtually... but still.... she's here... waiting for me on the carpet...i miss her so badly....

shower-in-the-morning2.jpg

but well, at least here is on pic, the first one i achieve to edit in the past few weeks...

All the gorgeous pics you all posted during this latest weeks gave me willings to go back in my pshop... Thanks for this :smileyhappy:

• Like 3

Coby Foden wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

I found the place Coby.  THe seat was occupied though.  HEHEH!

Peace!

Oh!   Well, you could have sat on the rope hanging from the tree.

It makes a cool swinging motion.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Yeah Coby!  I saw that.  The place is fantastic!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.