Linden Realms - Orange collectors

RoderickVaughn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You right About turned off Roderick. I tried every Land portal in Realms and No orange collector works. I wish Linden would at least give heads up. Maybe post something on the grid to tell people the whats and why. I think this is  a great idea that LInden has developed. Yes there are issues.. And yes there are "cheaters" but for those who are starting out and those who find scrounging for $L distasteful this is a way to have fun and earn some $L. NO ones going to get rich here. I do know Linden has put into place some prevention for "fast" runners and high jumpers. THey also have posted signs everywhere about the RULES of what's allowed. So come on Linden don't give up keep working in perfecting a great way for people to have fun and earn a little $L, Oh and please would someone check the ORANGE collectors there ALL out of $L. Thanks and keep up the good work : )

Agree that the orange ones aren't working anywhere. This has happened a few times that I know of (sometimes with blue and green also) and probably lots of times I don't know about. We can assume --- and there are plenty of folks in this camp judging from the green dots on the realm maps -- that they will be fixed eventually. So many things HAVE been fixed lately after almost a year, I have to think that will be the case.

And just for the record, I haven't seen any bots or cheater except for a couple of fliers which may have just been wandering out into nothingness (it happens) so I am not so sure that "combatting  the bots" theory holds much water :D.

Just sayin.

Looks like LL did a update to linden realms a few days ago there are new flying rock creatures and many more crystals around, I've all so noticed a few bugs, so it's likely LL is just fixing things that got broke with the new update.  One of he stange bugs I've seen is when using firestorms AO I have to reset the AO or it looks like I'm flying every time I stop running.  Sunspires teleports seam to be broken too. 

Hello Lika. The orange collector works sporadically at different locations. As you know they are 4 portal parks with 6 different lands to enter from each. Park 1, 2 and 3 have portals III, IV, V , VI. Park 4, which has language in Portuguese, has VII and VIII.There is a  Exchange house at each land. Sometimes one can try to go to different lands and try. I submitted a ticket to Linden about the issue. I also suggested they think about  changing how the platforms are set up. As you know to redeem one has to "touch" platform each time to collect. So if one has say 1000 orange crystals one would have to "touch" platform 20 times to collect. This makes for a crazy time when you have 3 - 4 avatars there trying to collect. I suggested they change to a "lump sum" payout so it one were to have say 425 orange one would receive the total amount (40L) for just one touch.Leaving one with balance of 2 crystals. This would free up the platform and make for quicker exchange. Lets hope that Linden will spend a little time refining this game. I think t offers many people a chance to play, earn and hopefully enjoy a bit of SL.

Last I checked the only pads working (or at least, in park 3 area 6) are the blue and green.

Also, I'm not getting a HUD, and on occasion I'll be tossed in the air for several minutes at the

entrance to the game.  Earlier the orange was working there, along with the others though

not perfectly. One guy there kept trying for a while and only turned in 150 orange gems.

Otherwise, everything is working fine without the HUD coming up.  I just can't see what I have.

• 2 months later...

I haven't had a single problems with the collectors. What i Am having problems with, is that *** cloud guy and the Hud not loading,like hardly ever. I've figured out that the lindens programmed Coudy to go after people with hugely staggered crystal counts. There are more of certain colors in certain places. I'll give examples if how to summon that ***** cloud without cheating. 1. Sunspshere transporters. If you manage to fall off the sun sphere usually do to a transporter accident, that cloud will come after you almost immediately and hound you to death. 2. Certain areas are high volume of certain colors, ie Good example is Tyrah's island in grid marked 4 between grid 3 and 5.t his area is HEAVY HEAVY yellow crystals and little lighter on orange and VERY light on reds. Once the orange or yellow crystal counters got too high, POOF! cloudy comes to visit. 3. If you have 2 or more blues, or 5 or more greens he often comes after you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.