Nice Subtle Short Shapes

Kmere1488304000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

I've been looking for a nice short shape but am having trouble finding one that offers nice "gentle" curves. All the short ones seem to have that extreme pear shape and extreme features. 

I know I can buy modifiable ones and tweak but the shapes I'm seeing would require more tweaking than I have patience for :)

Anyone know of any places that have nice short shapes with more subtle curves? 

Thanks in advance for any help! It's greatly appreciated :)

Kmere

I've noticed this, too; a lot of the short shapes are for the "invisible pony rider" fans, with the exaggerated lips and the really wide hips and thin legs. Not my look, personally.

You can try finding a shape where you like the face, then adjusting the height and curves until you have what looks good to you.It's the face that usually takes the longest, so if you start with a face you like, it can be much easier and faster to adjust the body. If you don't have the patience for that, you could try a marketplace search for "short" in Avatar Appearance > Avatar Components > Shapes. I would recommend finding a few you think look interesting, then teleporting to the inworld shops, if they have one, and trying the demos of the shapes. A lot of places that advertise specific height measurements use the appearance editor measurements, which in some viewers - including the official viewer - is NOT accurate.

Mine is Damage Perfect, and I LOVE it. They're not particularly short, though; but for a higher price you can get the copy-mod version and edit yourself, again if you have the patience for it.

Hey I have a freebie shape pack on the market with a shorter then avarage sl avie if you want. I dunno it's not one of those invisible pony rider ones anyway (yuck). I'm sure there are more free ones available if you look. I suppose I could make one for you to if you contact me maybe we can work something out? I dunno...just random thought sI geuss

i agree with Syro, try your hand at making your own.  It is the best way to get the shape you want that is perfect for you.  And, with you creating it, you never have to worry  about it being modifable.  This can be a good thing if you wear mesh and don't mind altering your shape to fit some designer's idea of what you should look like. LOL sorry...my dislike of mesh is coming through. 

I am like you I don't like  those extreme pear shapes and think they are  *shudders* some of the ugliest AVs I have seen to date.  I prefer someting more natural and realistic so  I tend to make all my own shapes including a nice short curvy one.  It took me awhile to get things the way I like so do expect some tweaking if you do make your own.

I'm a short av (1,60m or 5' 3" ) , but I want to think im well proporcionated. 

If you like it, I can help you to do your own shape, I dont mind to sha re the numbers of my body, I did it on my blog a while ago, but I changed my body to wear mesh, I usually wear xs or xss.

check my pictures here if you still needs help http://www.onceuponatimesl.blogspot.com.br/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.