How To Become A Celebrity In SL

jofunne Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porky Gorky wrote:

Storm Clarence says......

"I always thought Baby Kranfel and Zenoprobe were the two most foul posters to the feeds. Funny when they outed themselves as DQ Darwin and Gypsy Quixote respectively, I understood."

I thank you.

This^^

I thank you, Porky.  I wrote that on my feed profile.  Thank you again for bringing it to light on SLF.  

PS Please take note of the posters to this thread.  I am ROARING!

jofunne Avon wrote:

"Hmmm, are there SL Celebrities? Do they actually exist or is it only in the Real World?" If so I would like to be one. Hee Hee Hee. But how? Any ideas people out there in SL world? :matte-motes-nerdy:

I hope I was able to answer your question to some degree of satisfaction.  I thought I did an excellent job, and I had such a supporting cast.  To me, celebrity is how much ink you get;  currently, lots of ink in this thread, 2 SLF posts, 20+ blog posts, 15-20 feed threads.  That's a lot of ink for Pep.  Enjoy and good luck with your adventure.

Storm Clarence wrote:

I hope I was able to answer your question to some degree of satisfaction.  I thought I did an excellent job, and I had such a supporting cast.  To me, celebrity is how much ink you get;  currently, lots of ink in this thread, 2 SLF posts, 20+ blog posts, 15-20 feed threads.  That's a lot of ink for Pep.  Enjoy and good luck with your adventure.

So yeah, Storm is right, obviously the route to celebrity firstly involves being an annoying **bleep** on the forums for years, then becoming a member of a clique in which your fellow clique members will spend their time boosting your profile to people who don't care and generally just kissing your ass because that's the way they roll.

Enjoy and good luck with your adventure.

Well have to disagree. I mean "Jeffery Dahmer" had a lot of press and most would not class him a celebrity. So based on that alone (there are many more examples) having ones name in print is not necessarily a good thing.

How about contribution to SL or achievements to the community or just having ones name spoken without a bad taste in the mouth.

Nah this "Pep"  doesn't seem to fit too much anger or worship around him.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

So yeah, Storm is right.

Thank you.

Not to sure why you find the need to question everything but reading back through here is enough of a character reference, you should try it.

Now kindly go about your own business, if you have any :)

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

baby Kranfel wrote:

Nah this "Pep"  doesn't seem to fit too much anger or worship around him.

I thought you didn't know who Pep was?

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Porky Gorky wrote:

baby Kranfel wrote:

Never heard of this "Pep" is it a drink?

just wondering

Depends.... if you enjoy a nice hot mug of diarrhea....then yeah, it's a drink. :smileywink:

Ewwwwwwwww!!!  Can you imagine the breath! :matte-motes-sick:

Yes, I have heard you sing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.