I see SL is being "Improved" again.......

Lynda Baran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can always tell by how screwed up things are afterwards!

Sims crashing constantly, people being booted , not being able to log back on, etc, etc, etc.  It never seems to end.

Hopefully these new improvements won't  disrupt everyone's SL for weeks or months this time.

It's really a crying shame this has become the norm rather than an exception.

Maybe if they'd hire some engineers and programmers who could find their own butts with both hands.

Or here's a novel idea, concentrate more on making existing things work right before you inflict new untested junk on us.

But that would make too much sense.

That other, simpler grid starts to look better and better everytime you bring in more new garbage.

Hey Lindens, this is really getting old and tired.  Ya' know?

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I have to say, for the past two and one half years I have logged in with no problems.

That is to say, I have had problems, but asking here what am I doing wrong has solved them.

I do not understand what is wrong, everything seems fine to me, the only problems I see are people who run old systems.

This. In my year here (first rez day today woo-hoo!) I have hardly had any issues that weren't caused on MY end, speak outdated graphic card driver, connectivety issues and some such.

The only time I see sims go down is during weekly maintainance and every blue moon when a sim has gotten too laggy due to so many people being on it.

My experience with performance has been positive.

Lynda Baran wrote:

You can always tell by how screwed up things are afterwards!

Sims crashing constantly, people being booted , not being able to log back on, etc, etc, etc.  It never seems to end.

Hopefully these new improvements won't  disrupt everyone's SL for weeks or months this time.

It's really a crying shame this has become the norm rather than an exception.

Maybe if they'd hire some engineers and programmers who could find their own butts with both hands.

Or here's a novel idea, concentrate more on making existing things work right before you inflict new untested junk on us.

But that would make too much sense.

That other, simpler grid starts to look better and better everytime you bring in more new garbage.

Hey Lindens, this is really getting old and tired.  Ya' know?

If you have crash, or friends, follow this instructions, i follows this, and i dont have more crash

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Viewer/How-to-fix-memory-leak-crashes/td-p/1689161

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4175 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.