New Categories

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't understand. Is Structures still going to be under Building Components or not?  Something is going to moved to some other level but not clear what.

I think the structures categories are way too narrow. A given structure could easily fall into several categories. I mean, a house can be castle or a mansion or both sometimes. Given the strictness of what happens if you put something in the wrong category or a too-high category, I would really hate to see this.

and there's no sub category for bidets in bathrooms or bathroom accessories like toilet roll holders, towels and things

and nothing new in adult

my big wish is they'd break the content creator stuff from the consumer.  that would make life easier all round I think.

I feel like 

Pamela Galli wrote:

I don't understand. Is Structures still going to be under Building Components or not?  Something is going to moved to some other level but not clear what.

I think the structures categories are way too narrow. A given structure could easily fall into several categories. I mean, a house can be castle or a mansion or both sometimes. Given the strictness of what happens if you put something in the wrong category or a too-high category, I would really hate to see this.

I feel like I have come in part way through a conversation, yet this is the opening post. What prompted this thread?

CommerceTeam Linden wrote:

Thanks for the questions. We've added a section to
with answers.

Those who have made suggestions here, please
so we can review them in one location.

Thank you!

The Commerce Team

Thank you, I got it now -- glad to see that houses are no longer components :-)

• 2 weeks later...

*tap* *tap* *tap* is this thing on?

adding a few sub categories to erotic funiture is looking like a good idea - there's currently over 11,000 items

so how about

erotic furniture

• Adult (covers all those *ahem* normal smutty activities)
  • BDSM (keeps the perverts in one place and doesn't scare the non kinksters)
  • RLV  (on the whole, more perversion! but since some people do use viewers specifically because of the rlv features, let them find what they're looking for in one place)
  • Role Play (yet more pervertable things but hey ho)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

In the category full avatar add a sub category: Creature or imaginary creature ?
Could there be a category: Avatar Mesh?
I created a mesh avatar baby and little by little I'm going to make clothes, is it possible that there is a class in teaching children with my creation: BabyloO?

• 3 months later...

Please Please Please consider the option to put items in categories for the favorites list. I have a long list and sometimes they get jumbled up and moved around. So, when I think I know what page something is on, it's not there and I have to look through the whole list. Thank you!

~DawnM01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.