Oh noes Im bored

Yukaritatsu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dance, fly, run, read, try on clothes, window shop, shop, edit avatar, edit clothes, edit hair, try on makeup, say hi to someone, say hi to friends, write something, teleport to a random location, explore an empty house, cam others' cool attachment (earrings, hair, bracelets, etc.), take inworld photos, find new music, dance, try out animations, try on demos, try on different nail polishes, try on different shoes, I dare myself to match skin on shoes and stuff to perfection, that'll keep you occupied, SL Hunts!, read blogs, teleport to places mentioned in blogs, wait at lucky chairs, slap Midnight Mania boards, enter contests, vote on contests, visit places on the destination guide, browse flickr, browse tumblr (that's new for me), start a blog, start a Google plus page, make a Facebook, like other facebooks, walk, run, swim, dive, ride a train, drive a car, ride a motorcycle, flirt, shop, and... um. That's it. Oh, try to find the end of the internet.

Phew, get back to me when you are done :D 

Yukaritatsu wrote:

I have been clubbing.....dancing....trying new things...and Im bored D: 

What do you guys do for fun?

Stalking, investigating, exploring, problem solving, beta testing, making videos, taking photos, driving/riding/flying around the mainland, sailing,

currently Burn2 is taking place over on the Burning Man sims - portaloos rule! - and there's a 3D maze to get lost in.

Land buying and selling, building, rezzing, de-rezzing, dressing my doll (avatar), undressing my doll (avatar),

my.secondlife.com - to see what's trending and where I can visit next

I don't do bored.

Yukaritatsu wrote:

What do you guys do for fun?

i just rabbit on the forums about things i not know much about but have plenty to say about 

am way worse inworld tho. can chat like 10 lines nonstop before they even reply 1. half the time they already TP ran away and i am still  chat them anyways bc i havent finished

(:

Old wisdom says: bored people are boring people.

This might sound harsh but have a look at the OP, shall we:

So he/she found 2 different words for the same activity (which isn't even an activity since the dancemachine works autonomously) ...

... and he/she tried "new things" without giving any further hints to what these new things might haven been.

So the OP did dance in SL.

No wonder he/she is bored. Because dancing is the most stupid, effortless and eventless activity one can do in SL.

Please don't get me wrong, I love to watch my doll wiggle her @$$, I attend 2 weekly parties ... after I did something else before that. In my case it's sailing with the Leeward Cruising Club, so they are aftercruise parties. It's like apréz ski parties on winter vacation. First you gotta find  your way to the destination, then party coz you survived. You gotta earn your right to party :)

So, dear bored OP, find something else, less boring to do. What I suggest is take your RL hobby into SL. Okay, that isn't easy if your hobby is something like stamp collecting, scratch booking, gaming and other such lame stuff. But how about buying a car or a motorbike, plane, boat, airship ... and go exploring with those. And make a lot of photos and blog them. Yeah, start a blog! It's like therapy, keeps your mind and your fingers busy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.