Morph Mum and Dad makes baby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yes. just upolad them as is. then follow the instructions to Prepare. then morph. can make boy babies as well as girls (:

maybe start a new craze. cottage industry for someone

jejjjejeje (:

is all kinds of morph software can get for free

this one seems quite good. dunno havent tried it, or if it does babies

http://www.debugmode.com/winmorph/

What I once tried: take 2 avatars - for every number of the shape parameters (thats quite alot) add the 2 numbers and divide the result by two.

The shape that comes out of that process usually looks good. The process can be repeated over and over again and of course you need mod shapes for that.

Storm Clarence wrote:

16 wrote:

maybe start a new craze.
cottage industry
for someone

Did 'capitalism' bite you on the tongue?  That's the spirit, 16, I always knew you would come around.

dunno where you get this from

have always been supportive of people who actual make stuff and try make a living off it. have always stuck up for them even if i don't make stuff myself in SL

i get murdered in the posts on this forums about IP and copyrights when i stick up for artists and creators and say that nobody should rip them off and steal their stuff, and that i am happy to see RL laws made that treat people who do rip off artists as the low-life scummy thiefs they are

+

ps. i not got much sympathy for lanf-flippers and "money" traders tho. is big difference between them and people who actual make stuff. you know. like labour and work

Those morph sites are fun. There was one posted on the old forums that could also change your gender or race or age and another that could pair two photos into a baby or adult child.

They use statistics and facial measurements and morph it onto a faded, existing photo. That's why the resulting baby has a photographic overlay.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4226 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.