I might have an animation fetish!

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just love dancing and trying out all the animations and seeing others.  I applaud all the creators in this game.  Wish I had access to mocap to make my own (I've tried some programs but they just didn't come off as ''natural'' movements lol)

Anyways,  what are some other good places to get dancing animations from other than Henmations and Akeyo?  I want to get a good collection of hip hop, moon walks, breakdances and similar.

Also, I saw a chick early in my SL life and she had it set to where when she did the crouching pose (hold down)  it would flip people off lol       So my next question is where to get that animation or other silly animations like that?

Thanks and keep up the great work you all.

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

I just love dancing and trying out all the animations and seeing others.  I applaud all the creators in this game.  Wish I had access to mocap to make my own (I've tried some programs but they just didn't come off as ''natural'' movements lol)

Anyways,  what are some other good places to get dancing animations from other than Henmations and Akeyo?  I want to get a good collection of hip hop, moon walks, breakdances and similar.

Also, I saw a chick early in my SL life and she had it set to where when she did the crouching pose (hold down)  it would flip people off lol       So my next question is where to get that animation or other silly animations like that?

For dances, check out Sine Wave, There In Spirit (TIS) and Animazoo.

DjWhiteBoi wrote:

A&O mocap

flip off

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.