nice feet wanted

Hermione Lefevre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Hermione, I assume you are talking about bare feet. There are quite some very good that you can check on the Marketplace. Gaeline, Maitreya and Similar are among the best in my opinion. Make sure you get demo versions and play with the skin color huds before purchasing. If demos are not avalaible on the marketplace, go to the stores inworld to get them. :smileyhappy:

As already answered, the Marketplace (which in fact now has a specific subcategory for feet) will easily let you find many of them, most with available, free demos. I use SLink rigged mesh male feet, the best I've found so far, and this store offers quite some variety of female ones.

You may have trouble finding “noob proof” feet, though; try as they might, creators simply cannot prefit their products to essentially infinite variations on shapes and skins (and, for that matter, also personal preferences regarding how your feet should look); the best they can -and often enough- do is to offer one or more approximations to standard-built feet, plus abundant explanations through notecards (and sometimes webpages), plus a big, colourful, decently illustrated HUD to find the best tone match for your skin (and, if the feet aren't rigged mesh, also the best size fit). It may take patience and trying, but it's worth it. And it's also unavoidable, unless you're incredibly lucky that the creator had your same exact skin and shape in mind when he designed the product.

Hermione Lefevre wrote:

Has anyone bought nice and easy to fit feet?

I tried a pair and they looked terrible, probably just couldnt do it right..so i need noob proof feet if possible

i have a really nice pair of mesh bare feet

id tell you who made them cept im @ work & cant check inv

it wasnt real easy using the hud to match the skin tone .. but i finally managed to do it so that the ankle line doesnt show

changing nail polish is much easier

they come with tattoos .. or not .. as you prefer

i like these feet so much that i rarely wear shoes anymore

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Hermione Lefevre wrote:

Has anyone bought nice and easy to fit feet?

I tried a pair and they looked terrible, probably just couldnt do it right..so i need noob proof feet if possible

i have a really nice pair of mesh bare feet

id tell you who made them cept im @ work & cant check inv

it wasnt real easy using the hud to match the skin tone .. but i finally managed to do it so that the ankle line doesnt show

changing nail polish is much easier

they come with tattoos .. or not .. as you prefer

i like these feet so much that i rarely wear shoes anymore

Jeanne

sounds like Gaeline. Colour can be a bit of a puzzle until you figure it out, it's highly flexible which makes it maybe a bit hard to learn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.