To all vampires "help"

fahad Neox

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bloodlines?

You will get the soul of every vampire who you are the first to bite. If you are the first person to bite someone who hasn't joined Bloodlines, you will get their soul only when they purchase the system.

In other words, unless you buy the system, they don't get your soul.

They don't really get your soul, anyway. It's just a game. You do know that, right?

ETA: Get yourself one of these if you don't want to be bothered by vampires any longer.

Pixel people do not have souls to begin with.

The vamps are the only ones who think we have souls, because they pay lindens to believe that :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:ahehe.gif

I was extremely annoyed and a trifle offended when I found out that mine was lost forever. But you do get over it.

Just remember it's all in fun and it can be very good fun :).

Are you, are you, MOCKING the fact that they pay good money to think their poor little avatars have souls? I love it. :)

The thing is - vamp clans really ARE vampires and here is how - that game sucks their L$ dry. I don't know if they still sell this crap but at one time you could buy this crap caled wormwood so you could be bitten again.

So yes, vamps are real, well at least the jokers running the show, cause they are crooks.

Gyod what next ridiculous junk will they invent? I would not be shocked if they had like prim animals that you had to feed all the time or something.

Only in SL

• 1 month later...

MoiselleErin Teardrop wrote:

The thing is - vamp clans really ARE vampires and here is how - that game sucks their L$ dry. I don't know if they still sell this crap but at one time you could buy this crap caled wormwood so you could be bitten again.

So yes, vamps are real, well at least the jokers running the show, cause they are crooks.

QFT.  I have a dear friend in SL who was in Bloodlines for maybe a year and a half or so.  In addition to all the money one pours into it, the drama I heard from him re: his clan was so over the top.  Of course that could vary from clan to clan but...gah! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.