totally off my rocker and don't care what others have to say

Kaidin Ulrik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

not really doing this to 'make friends' more so trying to enjoy forum posting seeing as how chatrooms are now historically dead, face the jury is now ownt by a bunch of lamish newbs who think they are godly, and facebook is just politically incorrect to say the least. soooo if ur tired of hearing the same old same and looking to just spout off at the mouth, please join me in making threads the contain hours of the stuff they don't talk about on tv!! =D

:matte-motes-frown:  We are censored in here ( also known as moderation).  I hear the feeds are the place to go if you want to "spout off at the mouth" -  there is no moderation there.

Although - if it is drama you are after, you can check out the General Discussion Forum and look for some hyper-sensitive responses to innocent questions.  Start a controversial topic, pop some popcorn and wait to see who responds.  Good luck.

Cinn

i can do the water down thing while giving them hades!! just looking for those who like to use forums to actually pass time getting into conversation about whatever it may be..... it's fun to work the limitations without pushing the envelope, it's just far and few times that one can find others who can do the same these days...

LeeHere Absent wrote:

SL Forums are just fine, it is the RIC'sters that have issues and it is they that should be weeded out.   gV is dead as is SLO and Unleashed, SL Universe offers not too much unless you are part of the clique.  Shall I continue?  Of course you of all people should know... 

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

not really doing this to 'make friends' more so trying to enjoy forum posting seeing as how chatrooms are now historically dead, face the jury is now ownt by a bunch of lamish newbs who think they are godly, and facebook is just politically incorrect to say the least. soooo if ur tired of hearing the same old same and looking to just spout off at the mouth, please join me in making threads the contain hours of the stuff they don't talk about on tv!! =D

Yeah, I think I am gonna have to check your proximity to that rocker now.  But hey, if the Second Life corporate-customer forum is your cup of tea... well, then....salud!

;)

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

tahahhahahaha, sorry to laugh but u do realize there is like nothing on any of those forums that is worth trying to keep up with =x ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So you like your chances here better than on SLU?  Brokenforum.com?  The Second Life Feeds?

Some do.

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

Generally speaking, and, of course, speaking solely for myself, but prompted somewhat by your own description of what you are seeking, I tend to play in non-corporate, 18+ forums where I can speak freely and about virtually anything.  There is a completely appropriate expectation and moderation at work here (you've already noticed the bleeping asterisks no doubt) that prevents me from getting loose in here.  Also, the content tends to be, again, appropriately so, very Second Life specific, as in commerce, tech and culture.  I'm more of a free agent.  ;)

And like I said before, if you find this is your new forum home, particularly as you've had a chance to check out the alternatives, and you are enjoying it, which, based on your recent burst of posts, it looks like you are, then salud and vive la différence and other happy and encouraging sentiments.  ;)

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Generally speaking, and, of course, speaking solely for myself, but prompted somewhat by your own description of what you are seeking, I tend to play in non-corporate, 18+ forums where I can speak freely and about virtually anything.  There is a completely appropriate expectation and moderation at work here (you've already noticed the bleeping asterisks no doubt) that prevents me from getting loose in here. 

I have read literally 10's of thousands of your posts across numerous forum and blogs, and only one time (the feeds) have I read where you 'got loose' or would have been bleeped or censored if on SLF; I have never read a cuss word in your posts.    Vive la difference.  I think 99.95 of the posters to SLF are 18+ although several do not act their age.  It is the same anywhere/everywhere.

Storm Clarence wrote:

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Generally speaking, and, of course, speaking solely for myself, but prompted somewhat by your own description of what you are seeking, I tend to play in non-corporate, 18+ forums where I can speak freely and about virtually anything.  There is a completely appropriate expectation and moderation at work here (you've already noticed the bleeping asterisks no doubt) that prevents me from getting loose in here. 

I have read literally 10's of thousands of your posts across numerous forum and blogs, and only one time (the feeds) have I read where you 'got loose' or would have been bleeped or censored if on SLF; I have never read a cuss word in your posts.    Vive la difference.  I think 99.95 of the posters to SLF are 18+ although several do not act their age.  It is the same anywhere/everywhere.

I think you are perhaps a little generous in your memories of my posting, but if you err, you err in my favor, and I also know, of course, how important the Second Life Forum is to you.  It is not for me, except for my occasional and mindful visits.  I have no desire to frustrate you or Kaidin by attempting to dissuade a newly inspired poster from posting here on SLF.  I'll just bow out of this thread by saying to both of you...enjoy!   ;)

Storm Clarence wrote:

If I ever start acting my age please shoot me!

A T-Shirt I wear in RL reads, "I Am Only Disguised As A Responsible Adult."

Perrie Juran wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Vive la difference.  I think 99.95 of the posters to SLF are 18+ although several do not act their age.  It is the same anywhere/everywhere.

I can appreciate that, however you write and participate on SLF as an adult.  I think that was Lee's point as it certainly was my point. 

LeeHere Absent wrote:

It is not for me, except for my occasional and mindful visits.  I have no desire to frustrate you or Kaidin by attempting to dissuade a newly inspired poster from posting here on SLF.  
I'll just bow out of this thread by saying to both of you...enjoy!  
;)

I was not seeking to silence you. I, and I'm sure many others, have always enjoyed your participation on SLF.  It was just that 3 of your last 5 posts have referenced other forum and you knew (or should have) that I would say "no fair!"  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Vive la difference.  I think 99.95 of the posters to SLF are 18+ although several do not act their age.  It is the same anywhere/everywhere.

I can appreciate that, however you write and participate on SLF as an adult.  I think that was Lee's point as it certainly was my point. 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.