totally off my rocker and don't care what others have to say

Kaidin Ulrik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

=D muahahaha cheers to happy posting....

yah i mean i love sl and the freedom and versatility to do commerce the way one enjoys.

through all the many avenues one gets to seek out all that really fits them to get away from what tends to cause procrastination or distractions.

this is a place for intellegent minds really looking to put their project mind to work and watch as creativity blossoms....

i find sl to be one of the best exhibits there is because we all get to browse the possibilities of flowing through free thought in order to gain more composer...

i'm well over most other sites and i'm in fact now beginning work on data warehouses, mainframes, and php sites for info transfer while i take in more of how sl can move outwards throughout the web. i see commerce on many levels and i look to have fun while making it happen, finding connections, and building relationships that seek to lauch designs like no other.

so as you said viva la difference

Kaidin Ulrik wrote:

almost part....?

on the forums talking to yourself is quite important

some people say that is better to listen to yourself but nah! it not work out very well that way. not on the interwebz anyways

also bc nobody much else listens to you either

so when you say i am almost talking to myself then change to: i am talking to myself. you will be way happier that way

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.