Can you change people to enter a room

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How -- if, even -- you'd do it depends on the size of the event and room, I guess.   

Probably the simplest way would be to have the event in a skybox somewhere, and charge people to use a teleport to get there.   The teleport would send their uuid ahead, to some sort of security orb in the skybox, which would know to eject people whose uuids it didn't know.   That's assuming you've got land rights, which is probably a safe assumption if you're holding an event there.

Change or Charge?

If Charge, there are pay teleporters and doors available.  Both will not work unless the person using it pays a fee that is paid to the owner of the device.  But either of them can be foiled by simply camming into the room and sitting on something. 

The only sure way i know of to make sure everyone pays, is to parcel the land where the event is to take place into a seperate lot and use your land tools under access to set it so people have to pay to enter.  You can speicify the amount and time they are allowed to be there.  When the time ends they are ejected.  People on your access list do not have to pay, so if you have staff or non paying guests you will need to add them to the access list.

The owner of the land receives the money.  If owned by an individual payment is immediate.  If group owned, it is paid to the group and and paid out when group dividends are paid divided  equally among everyone in the group with the pay group liabilities option checked under roles.

If theres nothing else in the area where the room is you could just parcel it off and require users to buy a visitor pass in the land settings for the parcel. (Assuming you have the necessary land rights for this of course)

I believe you can even specify how long the pass is valid for

I am pretty sure the original poster means CHARGE. I am also pretty sure the original posters first language isn't English.

So thank  you to those that read the intent and not the error.

But I am dead sure the original poster needs to read up a a bit or be in SL a bit before he launches a business. You need to know what a prim is before you rent out. You need to get a feel of the community before you hire someone. You need to go to at least one event before you host one. (My comments only refer to your previous posts, I think its super that you are eager, but you should learn the alphabeth before you write a novel maybe?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.