Tell the truth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No, I don't think I have. I learned early on and I try hard to make sure anything given out is from a known freebie maker and meant to be given out as a freebie. If in doubt I IM the creator.

I might have forgotten to set permissions or set it wrongly on something before, that was put out as a gift, but that was not intentional. And it was quickly corrected. I think I actually made it so no one could take it though or only take it once, as opposed to making it full perm.

I'm always nervous about setting perms on other people's stuff so now I have them set it. 

LOL, probably the only reason I didn't when I was a noob is I was too terrified of getting it wrong and spent a lot of time and effort making sure I set my perms right. Of course that was back in the days that when you did something wrong a linden might show up and drag you off to the Cornfield where you had to stay until they let you go.  If you were seen there, it was a cause of shame for most people.  Too bad they don't do it anymore, it may prevent a lot of bad behavior,

I heard one reason they did away with The Cornfield was that a lot of people liked it there and thought of it as the cool kids club. People began to act up just to get put there.  Lol

I probably gave away some free clothes or hair in my first week or two. Someone had given them to me. I had absolutely no idea about permissions or copying things back then. None. I thought someone made them to give away. So if you meant things like that, some of that could've been copied stuff, for all I know.

Electronic Mode wrote:

Have you ever accidently given away stuff you shouldnt or given them away with wrong permissions. Example some full perm stuff you bought but it should not be given out as full perm but you did give out them as full perm?

nope

about the only stuff i ever gave away was my own stuff or stuff that i didn't want to use anymore that was trans perms..

the full perm packs i buy from creators..i respect the perms and rules they ask to be used..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.