Phil Deakins

Resident
5,658 Excellent

3 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

4,737 profile views
  1. The second picture looks pretty much the same as the first one for darkness. Maybe it needs more brightness somehow. I don't do pics so I don't know how to set that.
  2. It may be that what you mean by "foggy" is what I mean by dark. The picture you posted would certainly be much better if it were lighter.
  3. A thought: Newer viewers have 2 midday options and the brightness is different in them. The extra one is because of something that was recently added. Since you wiped your hard drive and have installed your viewer again, it may be that you have 2 midday options for the first time. Have a look. It may be nothing to do with the problem but it might be
  4. I think I may just be starting to understand the OP - better late than never The eyes in the photo don't look blurred to me, and the hands look to be perfectly ok too. The pic could do with being brighter, but that's different. I wonder if that has anything to do with the 2 daylight settings we now have.
  5. Tbh, I'm not keen on trusting LL personel, but, apart from a couple of years off, I'm still here - since 2006. I'm here for my own enjoyment and purposes, which have nothing to do with trusting LL or not.
  6. Buying incessantly needlessly gets everyone DRUNK
  7. Unnecessary. 17 year old skins are way out date. You need a more up to date one. Things have changed a lot in the last 17 years
  8. I can't remember that far back I'm pointing out that it is very easy to be clearly an adult avatar or clearly a child avatar. Arguing about the year or two where they cross over is silly, imo, and I see no reason for anyone to insist on having an avatar in that narrow range, except for the sake of awkwardness or for the sake of arguing.
  9. I never needed an out for something that was never my responsibility To my way of thinking, it seems clear. Have an avatar that is clearly a woman or a man, or have one that looks like a child. I can't imagine any reason to want one that could be taken either way, unless it's perhaps to see how near the edge one can get away with, which is, of course, just for the sake of it. Arguing about it is irrelevant. The rules are the rules and, as far as adult avatars are concerned, they are easy to abide by, so I see no problem with that. If someone wants to have an avatar that looks 18, but could be perceived as 16 or 17 and unjustly penalised, tough. I have no sympathy with that thinking.