Randall Ahren
Topics: 28
Blog Posts: 0

Re: The VaNiTy ThReAd

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Go here and scroll to near the bottom of the blog post. The slurls are listed for each hunt location.

Topics: 6

Reply to Randall Ahren - view message

Thank you! <3

Ko
Saraya Starr

[ Edited ]

Well posting some pics from Edge..never been here..lag is awful and standing around waiting for my dance hud to start working :smileywink:

Snapshot_106.png

Snapshot_108.png

Snapshot_105.png

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Topics: 6

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well posting some pics from Edge..never been here..lag is awful and standing around waiting for my dance hud to start working :smileywink:

Snapshot_104.png

Snapshot_106.png

Okay, I realize this is an insensitive time to ask, but:

Marry me?

:smileyvery-happy:

Ko
Saraya Starr

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_104.png

Snapshot_106.png

Okay, I realize this is an insensitive time to ask, but:

Marry me?

:smileyvery-happy:

Why Ko..this is so sudden :smileyvery-happy:

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
valerie Inshan

Reply to Randall Ahren - view message

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hanging_010.jpg

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

Inspiration: Suicide Awareness Hunt

Quote: Albert Camus

Hang on there Randall, I just got a new coffee machine. I need you to test how good it is. :smileyhappy:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
valerie Inshan

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Saraya Starr wrote:

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word :smileysad:

Sorry for rambling on, but I have no one else to say this to...

Sara, sweet hun, aww, how I know how you must be feeling. :smileyhappy: *wraps my arms around you in a tender hug and dry these tears with a kiss* You are not alone sweetie, we all love you here. :heart:

"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
valerie Inshan

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

Artistic activities on a Sunday morning.:smileyhappy:

records.jpg

artist.jpg

I've been waiting for this artist's set to be on sale for more than 10 days! I IMd the creator to ask her to make it available, and she just did! I am just crazy for this lovely final touch to my greenhouse terrace! :smileyvery-happy:

Topics: 1

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

I played around in Picmonkey to create a new profile picture, I think it turned out pretty neat!

10-11-12_002profiel.jpg

I won't be afraid, just as long as you stand by me
valerie Inshan

Reply to Anita61 Anatine - view message

It's not just "neat" Anita, it's lovely! How refreshing to see a profile's pic sooooo far away from bimbos! Great job and wonderful avi! :smileyhappy: