my outfits (new)

irihapeti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're asking why you have these, it's probably because you're saving the outfit multiple times without renaming it. Every time you save an outfit, if you don't change the name, the system differentiates between the two by adding (new) at the end of the name. So if you save it twice, you'll have "kado" and "kado (new)." Each time you save after that, another (new) is added to the end. Even if the items in the outfit are different, the system doesn't know that. Just change the names of the outfits that are already saved this way, then remember to change the name each time you save a new outfit. 

Me too.. I need to change outfits to go somewhere and the one I am wearing I have tinkered with in more ways than I remember but is essentially the same outfit as before, then I just save it. I must have atleast ten outfits for each mesh body just called by the name of that mesh body and (new)(new)(new) etc at the end... hehe... When I have some time to not do anything else I will probably just delete them.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Aethelwine wrote:

Me too.. I need to change outfits

I think that you are confusing needs and wants.

Which is something that teenagers do, but usually grow out of when they have to pay for it themselves.

Can corroborate, need is the proper term. And I am “so” not a teenager any longer.

Aethelwine wrote:

..  and (new)(new)(new) etc at the end... hehe...

i saw that

welcome to the (new) (new) (new) club (:

you know that if you just do 1 more Save As can upgrade your membership to the (new) (new) (new) (new) club membership level

for FREE !!

higher levels come with perks. Like you can just forget all about ever worry about renaming or deleting them. So get lots more time for doing proper things. Like more shopping

jejejje q; (:

irihapeti wrote:

you have no idea do you

of how many skins, enhancers, dehancers mesh body parts, appliers, nail polish and makeup packs you have to shop for to do that well

that takes waaaayy more shopping  time than does non-naked. Like wayyyy waayyyy

(:

Just go green.  Problem solved.

blinking men martians. Same as men humans and men anything

1 shirt 1 pants 1 coat 1 hat 1 shoes 1 socks 1 barber

and when they do get 1 new then is 1 same as the last same 1

and if they do ever end up with 2 not same then their wife, gf, sister, aunty or mother who bought it for them. Or if they do manage to come home by themself with 2 not same then was the shop lady who decided that for them

q; (:

Long ago, my then new (now ex) husband thought I was nuts because I found a pair of pumps I liked and bought 24 pair of them (in various colors). I still have some unworn pairs, and they still fit. Rolig has warned me that my luck is running out.

I'm infamous for wearing those pumps in mis-matched colors around the holidays:

Xmas - red/black
New Years - silver/gold
Halloween/Thanksgiving - black/brown or red/brown
Easter - pink/purple
July 4 - red/blue
St. Patricks - green/blue

When it comes to shopping, or caring about style, the men have nothing on me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.