Anyone Else Having Problems With Bullet Text?

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Using the bullet text option here in the Forums, lately my text starts to appear to the LEFT of the first bullet, until I manually reposition my cursor.

This occurs when using Windows 10 and the MS Edge browser.  Chrome seems to work normally.

If you see this too, I created a bug report you can vote on:  https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-10745

EDIT:

Kudos and "Accepted Solutions" for everyone!  I am not prepared to use IE 11, and I really did like the speed of Edge, but I agree that it's not ready for prime time.  I'll set my default browser back to Chrome, I guess.  Or maybe Firefox, I hear they have better security nowadays.

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Lindal Kidd wrote:

Using the bullet text option here in the Forums, lately my text starts to appear to the LEFT of the first bullet, until I manually reposition my cursor.

This occurs when using Windows 10 and the MS Edge browser.  Chrome seems to work normally.

If you see this too, I created a bug report you can vote on: 

Internet Explorer 11 is on Windows 10 and I have set it as my default viewer for all things Internet. Edge is way not ready for prime time.

Just type Internet Explorer in the Cortina field and then right mouse click in IE 11 to add it to your Task Bar

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.