"User Exception" ?

Lyra Blackthorne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

These were 3 unique people, buying 3 different items from me.  I suppose it could mean they did not have the funds...though to have that occur 3 times on same day when never had before seems odd. Am more inclined to think the Marketplace had an exception than the people trying to buy my products.

I have searched wiki and other sources but nothing comes up for "user exception"

I've got 4 of them dating back for months (April 2011, Jan 2011, Oct 2010, Sept 2010). I posted a topic some time ago asking for a definition of all the various terms, but I never saw a response from the Commerce team, and I could never find one no matter where I looked. I'd still love to know the "official" definitions.

For me, it means send them the item immediately, and another freebie, and ask them if they want any more freebies.

Often, they come back to buy stuff later.

I figure it's pointless to get customers involved in a problem that might just be between me and LL and have nothing to do with the customer's actions.

What's usually easier to replace- an undelivered item or a permanently lost customer?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.