There is always something new to learn...,

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Now if someone could explain to me why any mention of Dr. W+h+o causes a Invalid Content Pink Storm I could fall to sleep happy.!

That's easy. There is no such person. His name is "The Doctor".

Oh, and your query should have been posted in Answers. How else can I get the kudos I deserve?

images0D3QGRW6.jpg

KUDOS GRANTED

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Now if someone could explain to me why any mention of Dr. W+h+o causes a Invalid Content Pink Storm I could fall to sleep happy.!

Oh, and your query should have been posted in Answers. How else can I get the kudos I deserve?

images0D3QGRW6.jpg

KUDOS GRANTED

Hmmm, that graphic is strangely reminiscent of something I have seen before . . .

LlazarusLlong wrote:

LlazarusLlong wrote:

images0D3QGRW6.jpg

KUDOS GRANTED

Hmmm, that graphic is strangely reminiscent of something I have seen before . . .

Variations on a theme?

Perhaps there may be a re-emergence of Russian lolcats.

Well this might help explain why I never got any further replies to a thread I'd made a long time ago asking for tutorials on skin making.

My post into it with links to answers that had been sent to me thus far, got moderated. I guess because the pages with tutorials also had a LOT of ad-spam...

But that was almost a year ago now, but I bookmarked all those links anyway - since I don't think they were in my list.

Here I found several posts that went missing months ago. What is frustrating is that no one at LL [Live Chat or JIRA] could tell me to look here. I only found it because I actually looked and saw that the
Waiting for Approval
 message rather than my norm to move on to another question.

The problem goes deep.  New LL employees don't understand how the product works, as nobody explained it to them.  Perhaps even the people that trained them didn't know...and so on..and back it goes.   The Linden that posted to the forums a few days ago was under the impression that we could file a support ticket for forum issues!  (But, the support team doesn't handle forum issues, and can't help here)

I suspect that the forum staff don't actually know how it works. 

As for us, the customer finding out how the product works....well....we're doing it now.  Same way as always.  *laughing*

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Here I found several posts that went missing months ago. What is frustrating is that no one at LL [Live Chat or JIRA] could tell me to look here. I only found it because I actually looked and saw that the
Waiting for Approval
 message rather than my norm to move on to another question.

The problem goes deep.  New LL employees don't understand how the product works, as nobody explained it to them.  Perhaps even the people that trained
them
didn't know...and so on..and back it goes.   The Linden that posted to the forums a few days ago was under the impression that we could file a support ticket for forum issues!  (But, the support team doesn't handle forum issues, and can't help here)

I suspect that the forum staff don't actually know how it works. 

As for us, the customer finding out how the product works....well....we're doing it
now
.  Same way as always.  *laughing*

The knowledge and practical experience held in the memories of many of the folks living in the forums is awesome :D

CheriColette wrote:

I had one (rejected)

guess the topic  was unsuitable 

Capture.PNG

I hope everything's okay with Czari. I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe that hot new computer she bought (she was probably running the most ancient PC of anyone in SL at one time) got her feeling adventurous and she's gone back to EverQuest. I'm pretty sure she was a former EQ player.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.