DMC

dontknow1 Gant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Firstly, we're just residents and can't help you take action against a vendor.

Secondly, you're not allowed to name names on this service. Please remove those names from your post.

Thirdly, I don't think selling things that don't work is actionable, and you have no obligation to support from vendors. Second Life has always been Buyer Beware.

• Like 2

you did the right thing. There isn't more you can do. But you say email?...or IM... ?

ALso keep in mind sellers aren't inworld all the time, and if they are they also can be doing other things :)

But....  i never heared that their stuff didn't work. What product, and where you try it?

And better you remove the name, its not allowed, nor nice to name.

DMC AKA Darkmoon Creations are defrauding people of hundreds of USD every month. They have vendors inside the stores that take L$ and then give a temporarily out of stock messge - and no matter how hard everyone tries, there is never any response.

The matter has been reported to Linden Labs for at least a year and they do nothing.

Why should we not name names - I know the RL name of the owner of DMC. Why shouldn't I name him if he doesn't abide by the TOS ?

Why do you think DMC stores are close to running out of room for banned names ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.