First, excuse my english and may be some misunderstanding
1. Do you keep SL apart from RL? Are you open about RL with people in SL? Do you tell your RL friends about SL? Yes. For reasons that I explain in the 2.
2. Do you act very differently in SL than in RL?
Yes. A personality is made up of several faces. RL according to the character of each we show a few rarely. For various reasons but in general to stay in the norm. That's my case. This is also one of the reasons why I prefer RP. But I also have "friends" SL who know about me some things RL but I avoid giving information too personal because if I had to meet them RL our relations would be distorted I think.
3. Do you spend a lot of time in SL? Do you think you can spend less time, if RL demands it? Do you think SL is addictive? I stay inked in the RL. I favor my RL friends. But let's say that I have periods where I would be more connected than others
4. Do you think SL affected or changed your RL self? In a good or in a bad way? Currently not
5. Do you think SL only relationship can be considered as an RL adultery? Can you manage both relationship without getting in trouble? There is no simple answer. It all depends on the step back that we take with SL
6. What is the most important thing there is about SL for you? This allows me to open the cage of some of my impulses and meet and meet personalities that I would not cross RL
7. Do you think a lot about things that happened in SL when you are offline?
No when I'm offline...I'm offline