Trying to set up DD, but says I need to create a store...

Sei Minuet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My outbox isn't allowing me to add items (both in the latest Firestorm & LL's viewer). There's a link in it that says I need to "become a merchant" before being able to sell things on the marketplace. I already have a marketplace shop, and have had one for quite some time. Am I missing some sort of loop I need to jump through to enable my shop for direct delivery or is this something worthy of a ticket submission?

I've tried on the latest versions of Firestorm and V3, so I'm fairly certain it's not a client issue.

I did buy the bear as well and that landed in my received items section properly. That was before I tried the merchant outbox as well.

It dint for for me until I logged out a and back in after that took about 2 minuets to upload and convert my entire store.  I had missed a few boxes when  opened them up to make filders,  I just had to go back, open and relaod those after seeing them not listed as derect delivery. 

I've received a bear, and it is showing in the Viewers I've tested as follows:

SL V3 (3.3.0.251182), Firestorm (4.0.1.27000), Caznip R6, Dolphin (3 3.2.10.23198), Niran's (1.30); Zen (3.3.1 (5)), Exodus (12.01.03B): in the Received Items panel of Inventory

Phoenix (1.6.1.1691) Cool Viiewer (1.26.4), Singularity 1.6.0.3, in the Received items FOLDER in inventory

I can see the Outbox option / folder in: SL V3, Firestorm, Phoenix 1.6.1.1691, Niran's 1.30 - but cannot access it as yet.

I *cannot* as yet see the Outbox option / folder in: Catznip, Dolphin,  Cool Viewer, Exodus, Singularity (same version numbers as above) either as a panel under ME (or another menu option) OR as a folder in Inventory.

I really think it has to do with relogging on the marketplace web page like Sera said. After doing that things worked great for me (apart from the marketplace being laggy, but that's understandable with so many people wanting to test the new feature).

Yup.. relogging into the Marketplace and then logging back into SL helps with V3-based Viewers.

I've been informed that V1-style Viewers that have the Outbox set as a folder may need a code port to work. As it stands, I've still not had any luck getting Phoenix to work. SL, Niran's and Firestorm all work a treat. 

Catznip should have an update out soon - they've been caught-out by RL commitments. 

• 10 months later...

I can't get the Merchant outbox to recognize I'm a Merchant all ready. I have tired getting the bear, tried putting it on my land next to the x street box, tried relogging SL and Marketplace, tried buying stuff form the store as an alt tried waiting, tried the SL viewer and Firestorm. I still can't get the merchant outbox to recognize I'm a merchant and let me put things into the merchant outbox.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.