Account deletion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have two alts that are partnered to eachother, so it got me thinking:

What happens if you delete an account that is partnered. Will the partnership get dissolved automaticly? Will there be a fee? Which account will be charged? Does anyone know?

You married yourself?

Other than that being a bit odd, to answer your question, when you delete an account it goes into hold for 30 days before its deleted.  Then it goes for good but the partnership stays.

Why delete an account though? It's not costing you anything to keep it.  99.999% of the times when I see someone want to delete an account its over some drama and almost always later regretted.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Sounds to me like one of your alts is just tying to avoid the alimony!  If I were the other alt, I'd get a high power lawyer fast and ruin the SOB!
smiley-laughing025.gif

I wonder how many Linden Dollars an hour Chelsea bills?

(my thought above was similar, the OP trying to get out of paying the $25L fee)

Dum Svenska wrote:

Hello,

I have two alts that are partnered to eachother, so it got me thinking:

What happens if you delete an account that is partnered. Will the partnership get dissolved automaticly? Will there be a fee? Which account will be charged? Does anyone know?

I thought you were Welsh... oh wait !! you are Welching on deal aren't you? :smileywink:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

You married yourself?

Other than that being a bit odd . . .

Why?

They're cartoons.

Partnering just makes it easy to find the button for the other one to click and transfer things between them; and makes it easier for friends to track your alts when that is what you -want- them to do.

I've considered doing this myself for years - but you can only partner one other account at a time, and I'd want to do it with all my alts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.