Changing identty of avatar

friscolives

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made my first avatar, and decided to create a second one. Now I saved my first one as an outfit, so I imagine all I have to do is click that outfit and it will come back to the original avatar. I saved the second as an outfit as well, but I'm curious if there is anyway I could give it a different name. It would be kind of awkward to have two different looking avatars with the same name.

As the others said, you can rename the outfit you saved. I don't know if that was what you asked for, cause it doesn't do anything except helping with orientation when you have a lot saved outfits. From your last sentence I guess you want to change your name. Thats impossible. All you can do is creating a display name which you can change only once in a week.

Something like this is what started me down the path that now sits with having 5 premium accounts. :)

There's nothing wrong with having alts. But I do suggest telling your friends who some of them are to make your own life easier. Nothing worse than feeling isolated because you felt like being a rabbit today instead of a cat... :D

indeed. Or, if your friends are all or mostly in the same groups as you, put all your other avatars into those groups as well (or don't, if you create others for when you want to be something completely different, with no link to your other personae, of course).

Don't start creating alts yet.  I have already made a couple of friends who constantly change their looks--one who changed 5-6 times during one conversation.  I find it amusing. 

I had a handful of different looks in my first 2-3 months, I am still exploring different shapes and skins, but when I find one I like better than what I have, all my outfits get updated.

For me different looks isn't a reason for alts.  Different lives is why you would want alts.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.