I am looking for a Loan!

Deanna Huxxely

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody!

Basicly the title says it all, I am looking for a Loan! I have all the info and details in SecondLife! I dont wanna post everything on here because I would rather speak with you, So if you would like to know more or are interested in helping me please Send me a NC and I'll get back to you :)

Deanna Huxxely

BIOPHILIA CEO

I think maybe you need to be a little more poetic in your approach.

I need a loan sounds like begging, one almost expects you to follow this up with a story about needing cash to visit a dying relative.

I would suggest you don't need a loan, What you need is an investor and what you have to offer is a fabulous and unique business opportunity. I read between the lines a bit here, but I think thats what you are saying.

Either way investment like this is pretty unusual in SL, mainly because everyone else is like you, we all have a great idea  but most of us have zero cash to implement it 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,

My name is Henry Goh, chief operating officer (C.o.O) of Fidelity Loan Finance, we offer loan to individuals and organizations with an interest rate of 2%. Get back to me via this mail box for further details.
E-mail: fidlfin1@gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Henry Goh, chief operating officer (C.o.O) of Fidelity Loan Finance, we offer loan to individuals and organizations with an interest rate of 2%. Get back to me via this mail box for further details.
E-mail: fidlfin1@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.