For some time now, a few days at least, we have been unable to always rez objects, wear clothing etc

Erimentha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For some reason we can't always rez things on our avatars nor land. I go to other land I lease and I don't have this issue. We have over 3500 prim available. We minimize our running scripts and still the issue persists. We have restarted the sim. I need help. 

4 answers to this question

You need to contact the region owner.

Also when on the problem region, open Help->About... and copy the region location and server version info. Post it here. Also, post in the forum thread for Deploys for the week of... get the latest one. The currrent one, after this week use the bold test in search. The Lindens watch that thread pretty close. 

Provide as much information ias possible. Also you will see if others are having the same problem.

Open your Statistics Bar ( CTRL + Shift + 1 ) and take a look at each of the sim stats.  The first level to pay attention to is the Region Time Dilation (ideally close to 1.0) and the Sim FPS (ideally close to 45).  Dramatically lower numbers for either of those suggests that the sim's servers are lagging.  You can look at details farther down in the display.  Look in particular at physics time, which can be high if you have many vehicles or large physical objects competing for server resources.  Script time is not terribly significant, since scripts use whatever time is leftover after everything else has been satisfied.  If you find that there's no free time left, though, it could explain why scripted objects are lagging.

Once you've done all of that sleuthing, you may be able to at least see where the problem is, if not how to fix it.  If you follow up every lead and can't figure it out, contact Concierge service and ask a Linden to come out and look.

The land settings or the group tag should have no effect on wearing clothes or attaching things to your avatar.  It sounds like it may be a problem introduced with a server update.  Check what server software the problem region is running and file a support ticket and a bug report.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.