Free child shapes and clothes?

Puddly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not completely up to date as I haven't used my kid av for ages, but there used to be a place called Rabbits Nest or something to that effect. There were some cute free items there (there are low cost items too, but just about anywhere you go for free stuff will have stuff for sale too, especially for kids). You can check out Cartoon Kids as well. There are always free things there and the owner Paty is an awesome person-she really does a lot for the kids of SL(and to toot her horn a bit more, she also supports a lot of charities in world which isn't all too common among kid item creators, and worthy of mentioning, imo). Hmm, let me think here...Babydolly used to have some free items. American Beagle did too. You'll have to plug those names into your search in-world, as I don't have the direct slurls to them offhand, and I'm not in world anyway. Oh for skins check out Mother Goose's, there are letter boards on the one wall(sorta around the corner after you land, you really can't miss it, it's a big pillar in the middle of the room, lol). There are some really cute ones.(there are a lot I don't quite think fit the kid genre, they look a bit older, but there are some more kid-like ones too)

If I think of more, I'll come add them.

I have a boy and girl child shape for free in my shop. The shop is in my Picks.

Most of the children's clothing stores have free group gifts or other gifts in their stores. There is also a 50L Friday for kids with a very long list of landmarks. 50L isn't free but pretty cheap. And it will bring you to stores to look at.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the mentality that kills me. Spend $10 USd and get some $L. I can understand wanting to get free stuff, but have you tried LOOKING for it? Go in the marketplace, type child in search and set the cost to 0-10. If this is the mentality of new SLers we are doomed.

I never even entertained the thought to ask for free stuff when i signed up.. i spent $20 and bought some clothes and a skin and hair. If you can't afford to make evne a small investment in SL..

There are more and more threads asking for free stuff. Without some paying Slers we wont survive.

just my $5L

• 4 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.