Hippiestock II Lets See Your Outfit

DQ Darwin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I almost never take snapshots, and when I do, the snaps don't have me in them.  

But, here's one I took, that does have me in the snap.  The snapshot is really of Moxie though,  isn't she beautiful!  : )

<snip>

You're in several pictures on the Hippiestock Flickr group. Here's one I took:

Celestiall at HS2.jpg

There was a bright light in the area that wiped out the contrast. :-(

Moxie looked good, but so did you.

The is on the Hippiestock 2 thread also:)

Hey Hippies here are the videos rough and raw. There are some cute shots in there like the return of all after the sim crash, Hippie in "ruth" form and Ima in a state of rest. The under stage shots and the odd crotch or upskirt were completely out of my control. I am heartbroken that I don't have Songbird and her friends one of the highlights of the event. So if someone does as a video PM me and I will arrange to have it included.

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I almost never take snapshots, and when I do, the snaps don't have me in them.  

But, here's one I took, that does have me in the snap.  The snapshot is really of Moxie though,  isn't she beautiful!  : )

<snip>

You're in several pictures on the Hippiestock Flickr group. Here's one I took:

There was a bright light in the area that wiped out the contrast. :-(

Moxie looked good, but so did you.

I'll have to spend some time looking through the H2 pics over on Flickr.  Some saw already, but probably lots more are posted now.   Also, that bright light might be the face-light thingy that came with the skin I'm wearing. lol

But, your picture is good, and I see Quinn in her go-go boots in the background.  : )

DQ Darwin wrote:

The is on the Hippiestock 2 thread also:)

Hey Hippies here are the videos rough and raw. There are some cute shots in there like the return of all after the sim crash, Hippie in "ruth" form and Ima in a state of rest. The under stage shots and the odd crotch or upskirt were completely out of my control. I am heartbroken that I don't have Songbird and her friends one of the highlights of the event. So if someone does as a video PM me and I will arrange to have it included.

Oh, good!  It looks like I see the Pyramid in the third video.  Yay! 

Surely not :matte-motes-little-laugh: Notice the 'too'. If that wasn't enough to let my appreciation for your second erm.. outfit be known you can insert the wolf whistles ~here~ :smileywink:     That is definitely a suave hippie though =D

Side note.. wth is wrong with my smileys?? They aren't workin =\

I know! I just saw other posts about it, I was too ashamed to admit my problem, I thought I was all alone! I feel a little better now knowing other people are suffering too. Oh wait...

@Storm- could you?? That'd make my day ~claps in glee~ I'd make a smitten face if the damn thing worked.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.