Male Skins

Chelle Petlyakov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rufus Darkfold wrote:

Do the sliders work on any of these skins?   Or is what you see all you can get in every case?

I'm not interested in the swarthy badass gangster look that everyone seems to be selling.

Sliders? If you mean modifyable skin, no. No quality skin is going to be.

I don't think these are 'gangster' looks but I am not sure what you mean by gangster. Most male skins in SL have facial hair, which I wish they didn't. It is hard to find a smooth male face. Not sure why that is, but then I don't make skins.

With sliders do you mean shape? You can take a skin and make it look completely different by changing the shape. If you want a less muscular look that is where to begin. You could go for Joe Average or for young male swimmer or student instead of the big muscley guy that is popular in SL. If that is what you meant.

ETA, Here is Heartsick find the candy cane each one is 10L and some have male skins. There are several candy canes hidden up and down stairs in the store. The 10L hunt is through January 4.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Farley/86/225/21

Under the tree some noms and female skins. Their Christmas sweaters in the candy canes are really cute.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.