I signed yesterday for Premiun... Where are my $1000 bonus?

5thsymphony Stravinsky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Well, rediculous is if people sign contracts without reading the details and restrictions properly and then complain loudly! If you click on the "Restrictions Apply" link in the "Virtual Currency Rewards" box when you upgrade, it's clearly written you have to be a premium member for 45 consecutive days.

You should start recieving your weekly stipend of $300L on Tuesday, if I remember correctly. You also have access to exclusive Premium content, Premium sandboxes, a Linden home (or the ability to purchase 512sqm of land for no additional tier cost), and the ability to contact live chat for support. The $1000L bonus is, indeed, only given to you after 45 consecutive days of being a Premium account holder. As someone else said, this is to protect LL against people signing up for Premium and downgrading as soon as the bonus is delivered. This way you have to be a Premium member for at least a month and a half - i.e., pay for at least two months before recieving the $1000L.

It's clearly stated under the "Restrictions Apply" note on the page detailing the advantages of a Premium account. No point in getting mad now because you didn't bother to read it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.