I have a weird eye disease

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

sunglasses :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

but seriously, weird things have been happening lately. I was a cloud and tried everything, but the only thing that worked was 'ruthing' myself by choosing one of those new avatars 'become a vampire' etc in viewer 2. That got rid of the cloud and gave me an avatar to work on and recreate myself with. You may have to do the same if all else fails.

In a thread titled " I can see again", I think thats the title, something like that. A Resident stated that they can finally see their eyes again. My point, your eyes look like what the Resident said was his problem. Maybe the thread has a solution in it or reason why.

Edit: A link to the thread

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/I-can-see/m-p/1276407#M41233

Along the same lines as ruthing yourself, try changing out one of your basic 4 components. This trick has solved some rendering issues for some persons, it just may help you. Either way, it is pretty easy and worth a try.

Basically, just change out your eyebrow shaper, eyes, skin and shape. Once and if you rez properly, you should be able to put your preferred body parts back on. Note: these 4 body parts are the only ones you have to be wearing at all times, you cannot remove them, they must be replaced, which is why the theory of trying to change them out to fix texture corruption exists. Maybe.

You think that's bad... my grandmother used to send money to her sister in Argentina because she told her that she had a "horrible disease of the eyelids".  Later, my mother went to Argentine and met her, only to find out that the money my grandmother had sent her had all gone to pay for her Botox injections.  Consider yourself lucky you don't have to take advantage of anyone to deal with this horrible disease of the eyes... lol.

...Dres

Jennifer Boyle wrote:

The last couple of days my eyes have looked strange most of the time---all white.  Changing eyes fixes it for a few minutes only.  Clearing cache, relogging, rebooting, and wearing different eyes do not fix it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

White Eyes_001.png

What viewer are you using there?

Just a suggestion and I don't know if it is going to work, but how about going into edit appearance and change your eye shape a little bit?  Or just go into edit appearance and change something a little bit, and see if that works.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.