How do you put a prim baby in a stroller???

kamrynnn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

don't you have to wear them both?

i would thnk  wear the stroller and add the baby to the same attatch point and move the baby into the stroller..just make sure you don't wear both..just wear one and add the other..

thats what i would guess anyways hehehehe

i've never been preggers so i'm shooting from my not yet stretched hips lol

I believe strollers are either scripted like vehicles or as an attachment. To add a baby to a stroller you need to rez the stroller to the ground, then rez the baby, go to the build menu and drag that baby into the stroller, click on the baby then the stroller and press ctrl L to link the baby to the stroller. Are the baby and stroller from the same store? If so, they might have special instructions on how to link them.

It really really really depends on the make of the stroller and baby.. 

The Zooby babies have script options that allow you to add them to the zooby made strollers, cribs, high chairs etc.. The babies are NO COPY so you have to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on how to add them to the appropriate item. 

Other babies work differently, but shouldn't really take rocket science to figure out. All those accessory items should come with instructions. If not, you may want to go back to the store to see if they have instructions available. 

Hope that helps!

Thinking about it, i guess its possible to make a non worn, physical vehicle stroller that you can actually place a physical prim baby into.

You`d need to have it so that it has a see through closeable top, or your baby could actually fall out, but in theory it could be possible, realistic and safe.

Like others have said, it will depend on the type of stroller and baby and how they scripted if at all. I don't know much about sl babies or strollers to be honest.

If you want to link the baby to the stroller, and the stroller is a physical vehicle the linked set will have to be under 32 prims or it will not work. Also make sure you select the stroller last so the root prim stays the same. The stroller will also have to moddable, and maybe the baby as well. It's been a while since I have messed with non mod objects I don't remember if both objects need to be mod or not, but I would think they would.

The other option is to wear the baby as an attachment and edit it like clothing so it fits in the stroller.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.