Linden Lab is a Vampire

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

That new subforum is being spammed.

Not enough or not good enough, reading
overthere....

Funny you point this out... I was about to say how sad I think it is that there are people that have been drawn there to ask questions and when they do no one's there to answer them.  Here's another.

...Dres

An interesting recent News story by CBS

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20126505-10391698/prince-charles-traces-his-roots-to-the-original-vampire/

I don't believe that Linden Lab is a Vampire. I first thought that the Vampire Category was to celebrate Halloween, now, I'm not so sure as to why LL is promoting this aspect of SL. Maybe it will run until Turkey day and then LL will feature all the Turkeys in Second Life; I would expect a Full House in that Category.

I think some Residents are being overly critical towards LL about the addition of a Vampire category. I completely agree that LL's activity is unusual and outside the norm; I cannot fully explain the Company's action. Change is a constant.

It is not the category so much as the lack of communication.  Why was it selected over other RP categories?  Why is Linden Lab shilling the subforum?  The resident features....is there a reason the resident him/herself is not penning the OPs? 

Rodvik asserted that LL would be transparent.  This is not an example of transparency.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

That new subforum is being spammed.

Not enough or not good enough, reading
overthere....

Funny you point this out... I was about to say how sad I think it is that there are people that have been drawn there to ask questions and when they do no one's there to answer them. 
another.

...Dres

so now we know who Linden Lab's sock puppets and alts are!

Whatever became of TRUTH IN ADVERTISING?????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.