OMG I'm gunna be a Millionairess!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Logged into forums today, only to discover the following message waiting for me. Woohoo!  It's like winning the lottery! 

Real name and email addie have been withheld, otherwise you'll ALL try to claim MY fortune! It's MINE I tell ya ... mine, mine, mine! haha

Goodday ,

My name is Koku XXXX ,I live in the Republic of Togo, I am a lawyer to the late Dr.W.Melodie,who was my client here in Togo, before his untimely death in 2006 after a brief illness. I have this proposal for you, US$ 7.5 million and I want to execute this transaction with you, so that we can claim the money and transfer it to your account, without delay for more information about the process. I look forward in your reply so we can decide our outcome for this transaction in a good spirit.

Best regards,

Barr. Koku XXXX (Esq)

either of you care to donate a few hundred thousand lindens (or the equivalent in cash) in a philanthropic gesture demonstrating your newfound wealth? it doesn't have to be to me (but that would be nice)... I hear there's someone wanting to pay a former linden to develop parametric deformers for mesh (clothes that fit you)

=)

>=)

=)

Omg are you serious? What an amaaaazing coincidence! I have a 1 off Carmsie swimsuit I made which was only recently valued @ 1.5m L! (by the leading fashion house of Togo I might add!) wowsers!

Seeing as how by some kind of miracle you have the same name ;o I am willing to let it go for L1million. A steal at that price I can tell u!

Sorry i have been quiet for a while but i was waiting for my SL account to be credited with the equivalent of US$7.5 mill ... so happy the Togo offer was NOT a hoax!!! (Pfft to the non-believers) 

Since the cash arrived i've bought ALL the cool clothes on marketplace and am now pondering breedable bridges, pyramids and more.

Obviously i'm seeking to rapidly grow my new-found wealth. Key to this decision is speedy and massive returns on my investment. I know there are amazing entrepreneurs out there so ...

...if you have a tremendous investment opportunity ... i have the lindens!  Bring it ON! 

Carmsie Melodie wrote:

.....Obviously i'm seeking to rapidly grow my new-found wealth. Key to this decision is speedy
and
massive returns on my investment. I know there are amazing entrepreneurs out there so ...

...if you have a tremendous investment opportunity ... i have the lindens!  Bring it ON! 

I'm bringing a new product onto the market.  It's basically a shallow hole, but, and here's the novel part, if you throw money into it (any currency will do, the hole will just get deeper and deeper requiring more money to be thrown in to fill it.  We are currently looking at a Xmas launch date with a working title of "The Money Pit".

"Ahh", but you say, "How do I get my money back out?".  Well our backroom boffins have come up with a fantastic accessory for the "Money Pit" called "The Shovel".  Once your "Money Pit" is filled to your satisfaction then merely jump in with your shovel and start digging it out at a speed of your choosing till you reach the bottom of the hole.

People who bought these products also bought "The Ladder" - Click here to continue shopping.

HA!  I've got several emails in my spam folder from foreigners wanting to move their millions into my accounts , kinda funny those emails ended up in a folder named after a meat substitute.  I've gotta deal with a couple of emails from my banks and credit cards first though requiring personal information in order to keep my accounts active.  SO LONG SUCKERS!

Amazing what email and internet can do to people's lives.

Sy Beck wrote:

I'm bringing a new product onto the market.  It's basically a shallow hole, but, and here's the novel part, if you throw money into it (any currency will do, the hole will just get deeper and deeper requiring more money to be thrown in to fill it.  We are currently looking at a Xmas launch date with a working title of "The Money Pit".

"Ahh", but you say, "How do I get my money back out?".  Well our backroom boffins have come up with a fantastic accessory for the "Money Pit" called "The Shovel".  Once your "Money Pit" is filled to your satisfaction then merely jump in with your shovel and start digging it out at a speed of your choosing till you reach the bottom of the hole.

People who bought these products also bought "The Ladder" - Click here to continue shopping.

I can't possibly top this one so I'll just thank Carmsie and everyone else in this thread. I love Fridays.:smileyvery-happy:

Void Singer wrote:

Knutz Scorpio wrote:

[...] a folder named after a meat substitute.  [...]

you have a folder named "tofu"? (or perhaps seitan, tvp, quorn, or tempeh?)

I meant "spam" as a meat substitute.  I can't believe that came from any sort of animal, at least a healthy one, though many insist on telling me otherwise.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.