Laced leather pants...

lianna Garnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I came across somebody yesterday who was wearing laced leather pants, the type that lace all the way up the sides from thigh to ankle.  On closer examination, the laces themselves didn't seem textured, but rather looked like they were prim.

I love the look of these, as well as the detail and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them.  Searches in the market just seem to turn-up the 'textured-laces' kind.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanx. 

I don't know of anything like this, but I can see a very big problem with prim laces all the way up the sides of a pair of pants - movement. Unless your avatar has her legs straight all the time - never bends them, not even when walking - the prims would look very strange in any pose/animation that doesn't keep her legs totally straight. Prims don't move with the avatar. Unless there were multiple prims attached at multiple points, I don't see how this would work well. Sounds a little more complicated than it's worth.

Are you sure what you saw wasn't just a very well-textured pair, perhaps with prims ties or something, rather than the entire lace section being prim?

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.