Can you tell me who been taking my lindens from me?

Gracious Noel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yesterday I noticed someone took thousand lindens from me and today I noticed 106 was taking from me. I want to know who been taking it doing what with it?

I did try the kitten breeding but it required a screen that I had to accept or deny something people taking lindens from you not sure that is it or not. I did not do it I could understand it I just stopped and quit. No one should be taking No one's lindens without the person. Can you find the name of the person so Can contact this person to ask them to stop taking my lindens. I am not sure of the name at the moment.

5 answers to this question

The way to find out is to look at your Transaction History.  Go to secondlife.com and look under Accounts in the bar on the left side.  Absolutely nobody can take L$ without your permission, so you have given permission to someone. Find out who and stop it, if it's not something you wanted (like your rent, for example).  If you can't, call the LL billing office and get them to help. LL's Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

• Like 1

uh oh.  This sounds like you are the victim of a thief.

Recently, someone started making a counterfeit item that appears to be a part of the Meeroos breedable pet accessories.  When rezzed, it requests permission to debit your account.  If you grant it permission, it will proceed to steal your money.

FILE AN ABUSE REPORT IMMEDIATELY.  Also file a support ticket.  If you have the suspicious item rezzed in world, take it back into your inventory AT ONCE.  (I don't recommend deleting it, you may need it as evidence.  It should be harmless in your inventory).

(This is not the group liability issue...that usually results in just a few $L being charged to group members to support an ongoing classified ad or search listing)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.